Community_discussions_small  

Comment

5 Day London Explorer

31 May 2010 Casey said

Default_avatar
Just a stupid question that's probably already been covered somewhere but I can't seem to find as much info as I'm after:

Anyone that has done the 5 day explorer, how does this package work? Is it actually like a tour, or is it more vouchers and stuff that you do your own thing? Are you with a group the whole time? How does the accomodation work?
The trips to Stonehenge and Bath, are the days set, or is it whichever day you choose?

Would like to know as much about his few days as possible if someone can help.

Thanks!!
  • 31 May 2010 Kelsey said

Kelsey

This is not like a regular contiki tour. It is not a group tour and does not have a tour guide, however you can get all the help you need at the contiki basement. You get vouchers for everything that is included and decide what day you would like to go. The accomodation depends on what option you choose you can do single, twin or triple share. I did this tour last year and had a lot of fun. If you have any more quesions just ask.

• 20 Jun 2010 Casey said

Default_avatar

I’ve searched through the Contiki sight but I must be having a special moment.

Anyone know how to find out or how much it is for the single supplement to room by yourself on the 5 day London Explorer packages??

• 22 Jun 2010 Alexis1981 said

Alexis1981

i am doing tis in September and chose the imperial hotel…the single suplement was about 350$ more. At the royal national i beleive it’s about 300…. On the website you can look in the brochure it’s near the end of the brochure

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.