Community_discussions_small  

Question

Thai Island Hopper East - 29/06/13 Ready to Party!

26 Mar 2013 Bron asked

Bron

Hi there!
Just wondering who's going on this tour. I'm 21/f/australia and excited to holiday in such an amazing and exotic country - would like to know who's going =)

• 30 Mar 2013 Timbo88 said

Timbo88

I’m going to the one starting a week later on the 6th July :) Was originally doing this one, but changed last minute.

• 14 May 2013 Abuzar said

Abuzar

Hey bron,i am doing this tour and very excited about it. i have done contiki european whirl last year in May but this tour seems very relaxing except one’s gonna sweat alot due to humidity.since i m from Abudhabi so i think its not gonna effect much : )

• 15 May 2013 Bron said

Bron

Hi Abuzar, this is my first contiki tour and I’m a solo traveller so although I am excited I am a little nervous haha. It is good to hear from a fellow traveller though :-) I thought Abudhabi would be warm that time of year, unlike Australia which is in winter (and particularly cold in the town that I’m from). I think that we should add one another on Facebook, as it’s easier to chat there

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion