Community_discussions_small  

Question

European highlights 23 July 2013

27 Mar 2013 Jackie Parisi asked

Jackie Parisi

Anyone planning on going on this tour that starts in London on the 23 July? I booked my trip and was trying to find some people who are going/want to go but haven't joined the meetup yet. I can't wait to go, I'm sure it's going to be amazing! My first trip to Europe too :) I'll see you guys there!

• 31 Mar 2013 Kubashnie said

Kubashnie

Hi Jackie. My husband Eugene & I are on this tour too from 22nd July – 4th August. We fly from South Africa on 21st July to Paris.
    This is our first trip to Europe also. Can`t wait anymore. Wish July would hurry up & get here.

• 31 Mar 2013 Jackie Parisi said

Jackie Parisi

I know, these next few months will seem like a year! I think it’s going to be amazing. Not sure if you guys have yet, but there’s a meet up group for our tour. So far it’s me and two other people. My siblings are coming with me, but they have yet to join.

• 2 Apr 2013 DemiBlackbourn said

DemiBlackbourn

I’m thinking of going on this trip around this time! so nervous though because I’m travelling solo. Deciding between this or the European horizon one!

• 5 Apr 2013 Jackie Parisi said

Jackie Parisi

I’ve never been on one of Contiki’s tours before, but everything I’ve read says it’s great for people traveling solo. Both tours look like they’d be a lot of fun. Would it be your first time traveling through Europe?

• 8 Apr 2013 Liz said

Liz

Hi jackie,
    I am coming on this tour with my brother. Sounds like fun. We are from Melbourne Australia and can’t wait for the tour!

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion