Community_discussions_small  

Comment

Sun & Steam Departing Jan 18th

3 Dec 2010 Caity:) said

Default_avatar
Hi I am Caitlin! I am going on the Sun and Steam on Jan 18th! Drop a line if you are too!
  • 11 Jan 2011 Smurfo said

Smurfo

Hi Caitlin, I’m Dave. Do you mean 19th Jan? I’m coming over with a tribe of Aussie boys. Well by tribe I mean four. I’m pretty pumped for the caving and the thermal pools. And of course the dolphins. Are we actually going to swim with dolphins?!

• 11 Jan 2011 DJFitz said

Default_avatar

Hi Caitlin and Dave!

Dave drink some of the green fairy and you might be…on a serious note no idea – I assume that’s a possibility in our day off at the Bay of Islands!

• 12 Jan 2011 Tritty said

Default_avatar

Hey All,

One of the “tribe” of Aussie lads coming across for the tour. Getting pretty excited about the trip – really looking forward to the Rotorua part with the Hangi and getting to see some real traditional Mauri Culture.

Caitlin, where abouts are you travelling from?

T

• 12 Jan 2011 Caity:) said

Default_avatar

Hey yeah I do mean the 19th sorry! And I am getting very excited too! But I am a complete loser I am actually on the Northern Highlights tour! Whoops! I have a feeling we all go together though and just finish at different times! If that is so I will see you on the bus! Otherwise nice chatting and enjoy your trip!

• 14 Jan 2011 Caity:) said

Default_avatar

Oh and Tritty I am from Australia too.

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion