Community_discussions_small  

Question

European Contrast 16th August

31 Mar 2013 Lauren asked

Lauren

Hey guys, i was wondering if any of you are doing this tour too? it would be great to meet some people before i go since i will be travelling solo. For anyone who has done this tour how much did you end up spending, im trying to work out how much to take. thanks :)

• 29 Apr 2013 mia said

mia

hey im thinking of going on this tour too, havent booked anything yet but im pretty keen to come in august :)

• 27 May 2013 Riley said

Riley

Hey! I’m 18 as well and seeing Europe for the first time solo! I was also considering this trip in August! :)

• 28 May 2013 elyse said

elyse

Hi gorgeous im also going alone and live just on the gold coast:)

• 28 May 2013 Caitlin said

Caitlin

Hey guys… I am also doing this tour!. I am traveling with my friend Monique (both 22 years old) and also a few of her friends. I have previously done a contiki tour by myself (when I was 20) and it was the best time of my life, so you are all going to love it! Everyone becomes like one big contiki family!

• 28 May 2013 Lauren said

Lauren

hey guys so im thinking of starting a facebook group for our tour so it wont be so awkward when we all finally meet feel free to add me on facebook and i will add you to the group! https://www.facebook.com/ljennions?ref=tn_tnmn
    Also Elyse im from Brisbane, we live soo close :)

• 28 May 2013 Riley said

Riley

Have you guys already booked your place and everything! :)

• 29 May 2013 elyse said

elyse

yes mine is booked, has anyone else?
    Just added you lauren
    x

• 29 May 2013 Riley said

Riley

Booked in this afternoon! :) I will add you lauren! x

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.