Community_discussions_small  

Comment

Leaving Nov 09

5 Apr 2009 Gail said

Default_avatar
Hey guys,

I'm not leaving until Nov but hope to be as prepared as possible. Any tips Smiler?
  • 7 Apr 2009 Emma said

Default_avatar

me too.
    which tour are you going on and what date?

• 16 Apr 2009 Bel1702 said

Bel1702

Hi
    Im thinking of doining the Grand Adventurer start Auckland Nov 15th. What about you guys??

• 16 Apr 2009 Gail said

Default_avatar

Hey,

Im doing the grand explorer leaving either the 15th or the 29th. Sorry it took so long for me to reply I have been having computer issues lol Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->. What tour are you doing?

• 18 Apr 2009 Bel1702 said

Bel1702

i just booked yesterday Big Grin<!--graemlin::D-->, im doing the grand adventurer starting auckland. im Belinda, 19 from australia, what about you?? have you picked a date yet??

• 19 Apr 2009 Gail said

Default_avatar

Hi Belinda Im Gail also 19. im going with a couple of friends and Im not sure if they booked for the 15th or the 29th I think the 29th…lol How exciting!!! Guess you will get to check it all out before me Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 4 Jul 2009 RetroGirl said

Default_avatar

Hi, im doing the northern highlights tour departing on the 29th of november. is anyone else doing the same tour?

• 9 Jul 2009 leisioz said

Default_avatar

Hi my friends and i are going to be on the explore on the 21st nov leaving christchurch. anyone else

• 7 Aug 2009 Chris R said

Default_avatar

Hey guys,

My friend Michael and I have booked the Grand Explorer leaving the 29th of november.

We are both 22 year old Perthians!

Looking forward to meeting some of you people Big Grin<!--graemlin::D-->

• 20 Aug 2009 RetroGirl said

Default_avatar

Hi explorer1144162,

My name is Taylor, im 19 and an aussie. Im doing the same Northern Highlights tour as you and your friend Emily, just letting you know Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 12 Sep 2009 ~*AZ Native*~ said

Default_avatar

Is anyone doing Northern Highlights reverse start in Wellington Nov 29th?

• 28 Sep 2009 Shaan said

Default_avatar

Hi Friends,

I am going for Grand Explorer Reverse starting from Christchurch on 5th November…

Anybody in that tour, please catch up…

• 21 Oct 2009 Explorer1154375 said

Default_avatar

Hey! I am doing Grand Adventurer starting in Auckland on November 7th! If you are going on the same trip, you should definitely find me on facebook. (Courtney Brooke Bowlin, Arizona State Univ.

Cant wait to meet everyone!

• 27 May 2010 Harry W. said

Harry W.

Hi guys,

20 yr old english guy here. Looking to go on the Grand Explorer sometime in Nov, starting in Auckland. Does it make much difference where you start from?

Just saying hi to everyone,and wouldnt mind some advice/tips. Thanks.

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.