Community_discussions_small  

Question

Fitness Centers?

15 May 2010 Explorer1142003 asked

Default_avatar
I'm taking the Road To Athens tour in August 2010. Do any of the superior hotels in Europe have fitness centers?
  • 16 May 2010 Explorer1132402 said

Default_avatar

i dont have an answer to this question because i did a concept tour, but from what i experienced you will not have time to go to a fitness centre anyway unless you are planning on missing out on optional activities such as meals out with the group. Also the coach leaves early in the morning and people will only have had a few hours sleep so dont have time in the morning either!

• 17 May 2010 cdm115 said

cdm115

Few of the hotels will, if any. And you wont have much time. If working out is a big deal, maybe bring some fitness bands.

• 18 May 2010 Carly said

Carly

I did Road to Athens last summer and none of them did so if its the same hotels, you might be out of luck!

• 18 May 2010 NaHdz said

NaHdz

They’re pretty late nights and early mornings on tour so if you’re really really keen to do some excerise I think your only option is to get up at sparrows fart and go for a jog lol

• 19 May 2010 Jen_au said

Jen_au

Wow I wish I was that dedicated to exercise……I think dancing when we go out and sightseeing will be my only exercise when I’m on tour!! :P

• 19 May 2010 LJ_Traveller said

LJ_Traveller

I want to exercise too but I rekon I won’t have enough time to do so. If you’re desperate just do some push up’s and some crunches in your room haha.

• 2 Jun 2010 ryaneco said

Default_avatar

I’m a fitness freak too; but you are on holidays.

I did a 6 week trip to the US (only 12 days on contiki) and I only exercised twice the whole time I was there in two hotels. I came back home having lost 3 kilos purely from the amount of walking etc I did over there!!

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.