Community_discussions_small  

Question

Winter Wanderer December 2013

1 Apr 2013 JadeAlexandra asked

JadeAlexandra

Just wondering if anyone has booked the Winter Wanderer tour starting on the 13th December this year? New Years will be in Prague!!! :)

• 29 Apr 2013 D'arc1993 said

D'arc1993

Was thinking about it! I can’t book it for another month or two though… Are you going with anyone or solo?

• 30 Apr 2013 JadeAlexandra said

JadeAlexandra

I’m going with my partner, will be amazing!! Let us know if you book or not, we are staying in London before & after, will be good to have people to meet up with.

• 1 Jun 2013 Sarah said

Sarah

Me and my partner have booked in for this tour :) we are pretty excited

• 6 Jun 2013 tegan said

Default_avatar

Hi I am Tegan (20), I am booked and on this tour I celebrate my 21st on the 8th Jan, I will be going SOLO, I am from Perth WA
    anyone else that is going solo message me.

• 7 Jun 2013 JadeAlexandra said

JadeAlexandra

Tegan & Sarah, I will make a facebook page for this tour?
    We can all organise to meet up before hand if anyone is in London prior to the tour starting :) Will be fun!
    And Tegan, that will be amazing having your 21st on tour… What country will we be in for your actual birthday?

• 7 Jun 2013 Sarah said

Sarah

Making the page, and meeting up both sound like a great idea!
    I’m getting to London early on the 11th Dec, and I have nooooo idea what I’m going to do yet!

• 7 Jun 2013 tegan said

Default_avatar

Hey guys so yeah ill be staying in London over night arrive on the 27/12/13 and will make my way to the hotel I’m travelling alone as my 21st present so ill know no one! Will be awesome to make se friends if you have face book feel free to add me Tegan Sutherland! 6 months to go hope you all like to party!!

• 14 Jun 2013 Marina said

Marina

hey!
    me and my friend are thinking of going on the 13th.
    we are staying in prague for a month beforehand, but will head to london for a night or two before the tour commences, but we have not confirmed anything yet s plans could change.

• 14 Jul 2013 Nastasya said

Default_avatar

Hey! Me and my boyfriend are booked in this tour too! Cannot wait! Going to be so much fun!

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion