Community_discussions_small  

Comment

Simply

14 Jan 2011 Cass said

Cass
  • 16 Jan 2011 Alish626 said

Default_avatar

Hi there,

I am booking my trip for the Simply Italy Aug 27,2011 – Sept 8,2011 next week. Cool<!--graemlin::cool:-->

• 17 Mar 2011 mefirstfitness said

Default_avatar

I’m thinking about booking the Simply Italy tour for that date but not sure if I should go Contiki since I’m at the top end of the age range (35), and although I enjoy going out and having fun, I’m not much of a “partier” per se.

• 17 Mar 2011 Cass said

Cass

• 17 Mar 2011 Alish626 said

Default_avatar

I say you should definitely come. I just turned 30 the other day. Also going solo!

• 18 Mar 2011 mefirstfitness said

Default_avatar

I’m booked! I’m looking forward to the trip as well – this will be my first group tour and @Cassie I’m glad to hear there will be like-minded people on the trip! :)
    Happy birthday @Alish626!

• 18 Mar 2011 Cass said

Cass

• 18 Mar 2011 Alish626 said

Default_avatar

@ mefirstfitness thanks for the birthday shoutout and looking forward to this trip so much! @ Cassie I’m coming from Los Angeles, California… lol @ mature group.

• 18 Mar 2011 Cass said

Cass

Default_avatar

@Cassie, I opted to share a room. I didn’t want to pay the extra money either for my own room.

• 18 Mar 2011 Cass said

Cass

Default_avatar
    Cassie, that’s nice you’ll have a few extra days after the tour. Wish I could do the same.

Default_avatar

Cassie I’m from T.O. as well :) I haven’t booked any flights yet but if I go with Transat I might wind up staying an extra day after the tour as well. Cassie who are you flying with?

Default_avatar

Oh and I am also sharing a room… maybe they’ll match one of us up…?

• 18 Mar 2011 Cass said

Cass

• 19 Mar 2011 mefirstfitness said

Default_avatar

Cassie I think that Transat flight returns on September 9 so you’re only staying one extra day. I might wind up taking the same flight…Are you staying in Rome for the extra day or are you going to go elsewhere?

• 19 Mar 2011 Cass said

Cass

• 21 Mar 2011 Chrissie said

Default_avatar

Hey Guys!

I’m also headed out on the simply italy tour August 28th! I’m 27 and from Melbourne, Australia. Can’t wait until August……….

• 21 Mar 2011 Cass said

Cass

• 21 Mar 2011 Alish626 said

Default_avatar

Hey Chrissie! I can’t wait til August too…just a few more months. I’m from Los Angeles.

• 22 Mar 2011 Amanda said

Amanda

Hey all,
    I am likely booking this trip this week. While I’m not a big “partier” either, I am definitely looking forward to enjoying some great Italian vino :) I’ll be 32 in May and from TO as well. Am considering taking a beginner Italian class beforehand.

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.