Community_discussions_small  

Question

please help!! budget or superior? and how is european encounter?

3 Jun 2010 Explorer1186189 asked

Default_avatar
hi im 22 years old and looking to go on a tour.ive was in spain for a month last year - loved it! and now im looking to travel through europe. only thing is im superr confused about what to do. so any help would be greatly appreciated.

from what ive read on the forums, ive heard that budget and superior are both good and i dont really care so much about the accomodations as such. being more comfortable never hurts but still hostels are fine for me.

the only thing ive heard is that the budget tours tend to be staying a bit out of the city so if you wanna go out and enjoy the nightlife its pretty much impossible to do so. i dont think im looking to get drunk every single night but id like to most def have some fun and some of the nightlife that these cities have to offer is kinda part of the whole europe experience.
also i heard you have more time exploring the city than you would on a budget and once you go back you're pretty much stuck at the campsite or hostel or wherever you are.
then again ive heard on the superior ppl like to stay in their rooms and not really do stuff at night?

im looking at the european encounter (superior tour) but not sure if i should look into a similar budget tour instead?

my main thing is i wanna see and experience europe but also have a good time too.

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.