Community_discussions_small  

Question

Spotlight on Greece + 3 island cruise anyone else?

1 Apr 2013 Cindy asked

Cindy

Im doing this tour 12-20 May 2013 is there anyone else?

• 23 Apr 2013 jaymie said

jaymie

Hey Cindy! I just booked for may 12th! It is my first tour and I’m so excited!

• 23 Apr 2013 Cindy said

Cindy

Hey Jamie. I’m also very excited, hopefully these three weeks fly by.

• 23 Apr 2013 Cindy said

Cindy

• 23 Apr 2013 Cindy said

Cindy

• 23 Apr 2013 Cindy said

Cindy

• 23 Apr 2013 Cindy said

Cindy

• 22 Aug 2013 Sabrina said

Sabrina

Hi Cindy and Jamie,
    I am going to the same tour in one week from now. I would like to know your experience. Did you like it? What was missing? Any advise?
    I am trying to get the list of places that we visit in Athens, but Continki is reluctant in providing this information. I am travelling before the tour starts and I would like to visit other places not included. Any tips?

• 26 Aug 2013 jaymie said

jaymie

Hey Sabrina,
    The tour was great. In Athens we saw the acropolis and parthenon, we saw the parliament house. We missed the changing of the guards, so thats something you can do. It happens every hour on the hour. We also the olympic stadium in athens. If you want to walk around it, do it on your own as we only stood in front of it and do pictures. You can also walk around the park in athens. I didn’t, but apparently it is ery pretty. I stayed an extra day and I went to Lykavittos Hill. It’s the highest peak in athens. It’s a really wonderful view.The hotel should be able to give you train directions. It’s not too far. But the walk is brutal so wear something light and bring a BIG water bottle. There are a lot of other things going on. It’s nice to just walk around and discover a lot on your own. The hotel usually has a list of things you can do, and how much they cost, and their hours of operation.

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.