Community_discussions_small  

Question

Greek Island Hopping start June 16th 2013 anyone??

1 Apr 2013 Yolande asked

Default_avatar

Hey there :) just wondering if anyone is booked on the 16th June 2013 Greek Island Hopping Tour?? My best friend and I are booked on this tour. This is our first contiki tour and would be great to chat to some of you before the tour.

• 3 Apr 2013 Julie Fitzpatrick said

Julie Fitzpatrick

Hey! I am booked on the June 16th Greek Island Hopping tour. I am from Canada – how about you guys? I did a Contiki in the UK a couple years ago – was great!

• 9 Apr 2013 Mariska said

Mariska

Hii i’m thinking about this tour. Just haven’t decided if I want to do this tour or the greek island adventurer. This would be my 2nd Contiki, while my 3rd to Latin America is already booked for fall this year.

• 13 Apr 2013 Bec said

Bec

I’m heading on the June 13 tour!!! I’m so excited!!! And doing European Highlights before hand. Not long now :)

• 2 May 2013 Shakira said

Shakira

Hey!! I just booked today to go on this tour at last minute!! im so excited!!
    Julie where abouts are you staying in Athens before hand?

• 2 May 2013 Julie Fitzpatrick said

Julie Fitzpatrick

Hey Shakira! I get into Athens on the 15th, so I will only be there the night before the tour starts. I booked at the Athens Backpackers Hostel – I had a friend who stayed there and really liked it.. looks like a good spot! When do you arrive in Athens?

• 3 May 2013 Shakira said

Shakira

Awesome well I arrive into Athens on the 14th! But have a booking at the Poseiden Hotel which is apprently the contiki ‘prefered’ hotel so they have booked me in there. We will have to catch up the night before and do something :) Are you travelling around for much longer after contiki?

• 3 May 2013 Julie Fitzpatrick said

Julie Fitzpatrick

Yes we should definitely meet up! If you have facebook, you should add me and we can chat! I’m actually heading home the day the tour ends.. I have to get back home for work unfortunately! :(

• 5 May 2013 Yolande said

Default_avatar

Hey all :) We are from South Africa. We are also staying at the Poseidon Hotel and arriving on the 16th :) see you all then :D

• 16 May 2013 Alyce said

Alyce

• 14 Jun 2013 Shakira said

Shakira

Hello!

Is anyone is Athens yet? Im just about to board a plane from Amsterdam and will be there tonight if anyone is around?? :)

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion