Community_discussions_small  

Comment

Ultimate European + Egypt Departs June 27th 2010

4 Nov 2009 simple19375 said

simple19375
Well, I've committed. 34yo single guy finally going on what should be a trip of a lifetime. Turning 35 before the trip starts I'll probably be the grandpa on the tour but hey they always say better late than never.

Very shy, quiet person that hasn't been in a great deal of social situations trying to put myself out there and have some fun. I haven't travelled much and my first trip was to Fiji in November 2008. Other than this I have driven around a few Australian states and travelled the Whitsundays.

Travelling alone I'd like to apologise in advance to the people I may be bunked with as I have heard I'm a pretty good snorer. Not hugely active (attempting to change), bit of a couch potato. Love to watch TV, movies etc. Big fan of American Baseball with the Cleveland Indians the team I follow. I'm currently employed at a cold storage warehouse as the Inventory Manager. Have worked for the company for about 5 years.

Back to the trip. Haven't confirmed anything yet but hoping to arrive in London a few days before tour. Have absolutely no idea what to expect. Language barrier is a big thing I'm not really looking forward to so if you speak another language you can be my new friend. With over 7 months to fly out day anticipation is going to grow each and every day. Nervous and excited but really looking forward to seeing another part of the world.

Anyone wanting to get in touch I am on yahoo messenger (user name simple19375) or email simple19375@yahoo.com.au.

7 months I'm sure I'll be updating this more and more as trip gets closer Wink L8r all
----------------------------------------
Flight booked now. Leave Sydney and arrive in London 25th June. Hanging about for a couple of days after too and leave on 12th August. One step closer now Smiler

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.