Community_discussions_small  

Comment

handbags and passports

1 Jul 2008 Explorer1095349 said

Default_avatar
ok one for the ladies. i know we need to keep our passports on us at all times but how have girls managed to go out at night and carry their passport. a handbag or something makes sense but i'm so scared i'll get drunk and lose it. have a tendency to leave stuff behind when i drink Smilerand if we get dressed up to go out its a little difficult to attach to the body.

what have others done.
  • 1 Jul 2008 Explorer1095647 said

Default_avatar

How about one of those small purse clasp bags that attach to your wrist. They are perfect size for a passport, phone and money/lip gloss etc. I used that when I was in the USA last year to carry my passport and essentials around in, came in handy, especially in Vegas… even if I let go of it, it was still attached to my wrist!

• 1 Jul 2008 work2travel said

work2travel

That’s exactly what I use, and it works great. Sometimes I’ll clip it onto the belt loop of my pants as well if I’m afraid it will fling off while I’m dancing, lol. Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

And I don’t bring my passport out with me at night, only my driver’s license and a copy of my passport. This is just my own personal prefenece, and it’s never been an issue.

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion