Community_discussions_small  

Question

Contiki Brochures

5 Apr 2013 SarahD asked

SarahD

Any word yet on when the new Europe Contiki brochures are being released? My travel agent said they usually come out early March each year, and the Contiki reps at a recent travel show said the same.

• 6 Apr 2013 jarks said

Default_avatar

Yeah I’m keen to find out when the 2014 Europe and North America brochures will come out!

• 15 May 2013 heatherkristin said

heatherkristin

I am waiting for the 2014 Europe information as well!

• 18 May 2013 MichaelClark said

MichaelClark

I am waiting for the 2014 USA Brochure to see what dates are available for Grand Northern next year.

• 21 May 2013 timmyg13 said

timmyg13

I contacted a reservations agent a few days ago and was told the 2014 USA Brochure will be released towards the end of june. I’m planning on going next year, however because of my line of work I need to submit my leave request almost 10 months out.

• 21 May 2013 MichaelClark said

MichaelClark

Thanks for that. I normally book my trips early because I always plan early and also the work I do I book my leave early before something comes up.

• 26 Jun 2013 LTUTT4871 said

LTUTT4871

I’m interested in the Ultimate European Aug 2014. I see they have released the Americas brochure, any new word on the Europe brochure?

• 27 Jun 2013 Leesa_07 said

Leesa_07

I’m waiting for the 2014 Europe information also – any news yet?

• 28 Jun 2013 LTUTT4871 said

LTUTT4871

I got a reply from a contiki rep saying they are currently finishing it up, she said to register for contiki newsletter and we would be the first to know. Excited much :D

• 28 Jun 2013 Mikki said

Default_avatar

I’m so keen for it now! A workmate has just got back from one and he’s sealed the deal for me, 2014 here I come! Booking within the first week I get the brochure!

• 16 Jul 2013 Molly said

Molly

Any know when there being released yet? I cant wait! Europe July 2014 <3

• 1 Aug 2013 Sheridan said

Default_avatar

Also keen to know when the 2014 Europe brochure will be available. Really keen to get booking!!

• 24 Aug 2013 Nabz said

Nabz

anyone got the 2014 europe brochure yet? or found out around when it will be released?

• 24 Aug 2013 walshienz said

walshienz

Heya, Im pretty sure these come out early September 2013 :) so not far away..

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.