Community_discussions_small  

Comment

Not doing check out London, but I'll be there before my trip...

16 May 2008 Joe NY said

Default_avatar
...so how can I meet up with other contiki people while in London before my camping tour starts? I am staying at the Royal National, so I would imagine other people wil be there.
  • 3 Aug 2008 chanquad said

chanquad

Hey im 19, female and from western australia. i will be doing the european whirl tour finishing september 28th. i will be in europe until about the 20ish of november on my own before i head over to america and was wondering if anyone else will be in london from about the 29th september that wants to meet up.

myspace.com/frantelle

• 4 Aug 2008 NAy NAy said

Default_avatar

hey iam going to be in london on the 4th until the whirl starts up on the 7th.

• 2 Jan 2009 Explorer1120007 said

Default_avatar

Hey guys!

My name is Sholto and I am a 27 year old male from South Africa

I will be in London from the 1st of April 2009 prior to my European Highlights tour commencing 3 April 2009. I am staying at the Royal National.

Is anyone keen to meet up prior to this tour to check out London with me?

• 14 Apr 2009 QbnJackie said

Default_avatar

I’ll be in London for a couple of days before my tour, too. Will anyone else be there around August 3rd – 5th?

• 4 May 2009 Jess_xoxo said

Jess_xoxo

Hi,
    i will be arriving in london on the 5th of August staying in the Royal National until my contiki starts!! will anyone else be there also, it would be great to meet up with other travelers to tour the city with!!!

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion