Community_discussions_small  

Comment

Getting from LAX to Hotel

9 Feb 2007 Libbie Loo said

Default_avatar
Hi I just wondered whether anyone has any knowledge of how to get from LAX to the Contiki Hotel. - I am flying in the night before at 18.16pm and wondered what the best way to get there is.
  • 9 Feb 2007 PinaI said

PinaI

Yep, the super shuttle is one of the best services. I think you can book ahead through your travel agent or just jump on board on the day – check out their website for information.

• 12 Feb 2007 Libbie Loo said

Default_avatar

Thanks so Much!!

• 18 Feb 2007 LeoHMJ said

Default_avatar

hey there.. we r on the GS sept 1 07. i was wondering the same thing about the transfers between airport and hotel… can anyone tell me the website?? thanx heaps Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 19 Feb 2007 PinaI said

PinaI

It’s literally Supershuttle: http://www.supershuttle.com/

• 11 Apr 2007 SierraSydney said

Default_avatar

This info may be helpful:

"After collecting your bags from baggage claim, proceed up the ramp to the arrival area then proceed outside to the orange “Van Stop” median. Tell the Super shuttle coordinator that you want to go to Anaheim and give him the address details.
    the fare is approximately $15 plus a tip of $2 (US dollars)
    There are a number of airport shuttle companies that operate from LA Airport to Anaheim but we recommend you use Super Shuttle"

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion