Community_discussions_small  

Question

Thai Island Hopper East July 13-21??

6 Apr 2013 Kym asked

Kym

Hey everyone! :) I just booked and this is my first contiki and first time overseas so its all exciting!! :D So who's going and does anyone that has done the trip before have any feedback on the must-do on the trip! :)

• 25 Apr 2013 Anna said

Anna

Hi!

I’m also going on that trip! First time Contiki for me too :D
    Looking forward to it! Been to Asia before (Java, Bali, Lombok, Gili Islands, Malaysia)
    Saw that tou’re from Australia, I/m from the Netherlands.

Grtz Anna

• 6 Jun 2013 Ange Ploenges said

Ange Ploenges

Hi there!
    Im actually going on the one before that with my sister from the 10th to 18th July but will be there around the same time. We have never been on a contiki tour either. Might see you there :) We are both from Australia.

Ange

• 29 Jun 2013 Sarah said

Sarah

Hi :)

I am going on the same tour with 2 of my friends, Jess and Chrissy. All 3 of us did the Thai Island Hopper West in January and it was amazing!

Heaps of people did our tour alone and everyone made friends really quickly

I’m so excited – 2 WEEKS!

• 6 Jul 2013 Kym said

Kym

Hey :)
    Yeah there looks likes there is a lot of people doing the tour alone but yeah true will get to know each other quickly! :) … Wow Sarah you guys must have really loved the other one to book another one! :) … oh and sarah how much approximately did you need each day on your last contiki?? … Ange hopefully depending if there is a day we are both at the same place! :) …. Anna oh i cant wait to hear your stories from your other trips! :)
    What times are people getting into Koh Samui on the 13th??
    ONLY 1 WEEKS NOW!! :D

• 7 Jul 2013 Sarah said

Sarah

Probably like $100 AUD a day.. I didn’t spend that much myself but some of the others did. Depends how much you drink and want to buy over there and if you wanna do extra activities and things :) Worst case – you have change when you come home :)

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion