Community_discussions_small  

Comment

European Horizon - April 16 - 25 2011

11 Jan 2011 Raps said

Raps
Hey all, couple of us Saffa guys are booked for this trip - can't wait, less than 3 months away!! Doing a few days in London before the tour starts so if anyone is keen to meet up give us a shout and can organise some sort of 'Arrival Dinner' Smiler
  • 18 Jan 2011 JamieB said

JamieB

Hey, another South African here. Going to be awesome!

• 18 Jan 2011 Raps said

Raps

Looks like a South Africans only trip!! Wink<!--graemlin:;)-->
    Coming from Cape Town……and can’t wait to get the trip started!!!

• 24 Jan 2011 Nisha1011 said

Default_avatar

Hey guys
    Another 2 from SA on this tour . . . look forward to meeting you guys . . .
    Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->Cant Wait

• 29 Jan 2011 Explorer1229982 said

Default_avatar

Hey guys! I just booked this trip! I’m soo excited! I’m not from SA, I’m from the California, US. I can’t wait to meet everyone :)

• 30 Jan 2011 Raps said

Raps

California…..A big welcome to our first non-South African!! :)
    Nisha, where in SA are you guys coming from?

• 1 Feb 2011 Hari said

Default_avatar

Is this the same as European Magic?? If it is, my wife and I are on board as well!! Another Californian :)

• 9 Feb 2011 Tomtom said

Default_avatar

And yet another South African on the trip…. I’m from Pretoria!

• 9 Feb 2011 Raps said

Raps

Maybe they only marketed this trip to South Africans………and a Californian sneaked in somehow!!! :)

• 9 Feb 2011 Tomtom said

Default_avatar

Lol…. I guess we can at least be sure the trip is going to be a blast!

• 12 Feb 2011 Ria said

Ria

I’m counting down the days! Oh, I’m the Californian :)
    I can’t wait to meet all of you

• 13 Feb 2011 JamieB said

JamieB

Tick tock…. ;)

• 5 Mar 2011 Adi said

Adi

Hi! It’s great to see some people going on this trip! I’m from Australia. Not long to go now, hey?!! I’ll also be in London a few days before the tour starts.

• 7 Mar 2011 DocStar said

Default_avatar

hello everyone…i’ll be joining as well. i’m from Texas…this is going to be lots of fun

• 7 Mar 2011 DocStar said

Default_avatar

another quick question: besides passport, money, clothes…is there anything else that is absolutely vital that we should remembe to bring? would hate to be on a trip like this and forget something important that would interfere with that

• 7 Mar 2011 Raps said

Raps

40 days and 40 nights!!! :) Nice to see Oz and Texas will be joining us South Africans and our Californian – this trip is going to be such a jol, can’t wait to get started!!

@DocStar – the only other thing is a sleeping bag (one of the information sheets they sent when I checked in said we each need to bring one)

• 8 Mar 2011 DocStar said

Default_avatar

and, just so i know i’m on the right track, we do not need any visas for any of the countries wer are going to, right? my passport, as long as it is valid/not expired, will suffice?

• 8 Mar 2011 Adi said

Adi

I was told I didnt need a Visa for any of the countries, but maybe thats just from Oz.
    I hear London is still very wintery but might warm up slightly by mid april, still recommend packing winter clothes and maybe some short sleeves.
    I’m keen to meet up at the ‘arrival dinner’, any ideas on where that will be?

• 8 Mar 2011 Raps said

Raps

Are any of you guys staying at the ‘Contiki Hotel’ the night before the fun and games begin?! We arrive in London on the 14th and will be staying there on the 15th….so maybe those of us who are in town can meet up that evening somewhere for a drink or two? Never done London before, so unless someone has venue suggestions maybe we just play it by ear and see what’s good once we’re there…

• 9 Mar 2011 EAST-WEST said

EAST-WEST

Hi guys just want to say that i am al so going to join u guys on the trip but i wil join u guys only in amsterdam as i fly from south africa to amsterdam. Got my passport back today with my visa so i can not wait to join u guys 33 days to go! Nico

• 11 Mar 2011 Rotem said

Default_avatar

Hi I’m Rotem from Israel..Can’t wait to meet all of you.
    See you soon..

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion