Community_discussions_small  

Comment

European Horizon - April 16 - 25 2011

11 Jan 2011 Raps said

Raps
Hey all, couple of us Saffa guys are booked for this trip - can't wait, less than 3 months away!! Doing a few days in London before the tour starts so if anyone is keen to meet up give us a shout and can organise some sort of 'Arrival Dinner' Smiler
  • 11 Apr 2011 Tomtom said

Default_avatar

YEEEHAAAA!!!!
    Im leaving on Thursday night for London – sleeping in the County Imperial just up the road from the Royal National. Can’t wait!!!
    Anybody else leaving on the 14th?

• 11 Apr 2011 Carita said

Default_avatar

Raps, thanks for the update on the weather…looks like i will have to repack. Please continue to update us on the weather all the way up to Thursday! Gonna be in London from Friday morning.
    See ya then.

Default_avatar

Tomtom, my friend and i are also leaving on Thursday night for London. Where are you flying from?

Default_avatar

Leaving OR Tambo on a SAA flight 20:00…. You?

Default_avatar

Flying on Thursday from OR Tambo at 20:20…same flight?

• 11 Apr 2011 Adi said

Adi

Thanks Raps..that weather update helps alot. See you guys in London Thursday..

Default_avatar

Flight SA0234 Supposed to depart at 20:00

Default_avatar

Im on SA0236…you will have a 20 minute head start to get warmed up!

Default_avatar

Warmed up you say?!! Trying to get the right trains! But that’s sorted, though…

Default_avatar

my carry-on bag is my camera bag which weighs less than 2 kg’s (small back-pack). would i be allowed to take another smaller bag with me for a change of clothes and snacks, etc. please help me with this one ASAP!

• 11 Apr 2011 EAST-WEST said

EAST-WEST

SEE YOU GUYS IN AMSTERDAM I AM LEAVING THE 15 APRIL FROM OR THAMBO ON KLM 23H20 FLY DIRECT TO AMSTERDAM WILL GET IN TO AMSTERDAM AT 10H30 ON THE 16 APRIL. ANYONE ON THIS FLIGHT LET ME KNOW??

• 12 Apr 2011 EAST-WEST said

EAST-WEST

Cool see you there i will be there at 10h30 i emailed the hotel that we are going to stay and they said check in time is at 15H00 and the rest of the group from londen check in 17h00 to18h00. So what to do untill that time will leave my bags at the checkin counter and walk around and have some lunch hope i dot get lost. just 3 days to go!!!!!

• 12 Apr 2011 Fades said

Default_avatar

Hey all, I’m from Cape Town, SA and will also be joining you guys. 4 more days to go…I’m really excited to meet you all.

• 12 Apr 2011 Fades said

Default_avatar

I’m also on that Emirates flight via Dubai arriving Amsterdam at 1:30pm. I’m leaving from Cpt though. How do you get to the hotel from there? Is it possible to meet at the airport? I will be travelling with a friend but would be great to meet up with others arriving Amsterdam airport at the same time.

• 12 Apr 2011 DocStar said

Default_avatar

quick question: if we are staying in hotels, what do we need a sleeping bag for?

packing today

• 12 Apr 2011 Ria said

Ria

Hey DocStar :) we need sleeping bags for a night of camping. I forgot where we are camping but I do remember seeing it on the list of things we are going to do.

I can’t believe how fast this trip is coming up! I will be in London on the 15th really early in the morning. If anyone wants to meet up, please let me know :)
    I am soooo excited!!!

• 12 Apr 2011 Tomtom said

Default_avatar

Hey!!!! I’m landing in London as well very early on the 15th – just before 7 if I remember correctly….

• 12 Apr 2011 Rotem said

Default_avatar

Hey! I think i saw somewhere that we can buy sleeping bag at the Contiki site which is located next to the Royal National hotel….
    Ria & Tomtom- I’m landing in London on the 15th around 13:30. Are you going to walk around London streets?

• 12 Apr 2011 Raps said

Raps

Hi guys, weather update: today was FREAKING FREEZING!!! :)

• 12 Apr 2011 Ria said

Ria

Hey Rotem, yes I’m going to walk around before check in. Let’s meet up if you want, that goes for you too TomTom :)

Raps, thanks for the weather updates!

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion