Community_discussions_small  

Comment

European Horizon - April 16 - 25 2011

11 Jan 2011 Raps said

Raps
Hey all, couple of us Saffa guys are booked for this trip - can't wait, less than 3 months away!! Doing a few days in London before the tour starts so if anyone is keen to meet up give us a shout and can organise some sort of 'Arrival Dinner' Smiler
  • 13 Apr 2011 DocStar said

Default_avatar

hello all…i will be arriving the morning of the 15th at 10am. anyone going to be around care to meet up?

• 13 Apr 2011 EAST-WEST said

EAST-WEST

hey guys just 2 more days then i am off to amsterdam i will be in amsterdam at 10h30 i will not join you guys in london . is anyone starting off in amsterdam or anyone on the klm direct flight at 23h30 from jhb to amsterdam please let me know??? so that we can meet up !!!

• 13 Apr 2011 Tomtom said

Default_avatar

Hi All,

Jip, DEFINATELY going to walk around in London. Have some shopping to do (Lilywhites and Decathlons, here I come!!) And need to have a quick visit with some friends in Wimbledon. It will be great to meet up and explore.

• 13 Apr 2011 Carita said

Default_avatar

Tomorrow, Tomorrow, Tomorrow…here we come!! Question: how is everybody meeting up ? Landing in London on Friday at around 7am.

• 13 Apr 2011 Ria said

Ria

I’ll be there at 7:30am. Let me know if you wanna meet at the airport :)

• 13 Apr 2011 BigCountry Williams said

BigCountry Williams

if your coming from USA you should have a Voucher for your Sleeping bag, You will need them as some night you are in cabins in the Contiki Village. Also, You can buy them at the hotel and it doesn’t count towards your 20KG(44lbs) weight limit. I found this out doing some research. Me my self I’ve decided to go with the European Highlights tour either Aug 8th or 10th. I’m trying to figure out how to see Normandie, France. I think I will add another 5 days to the hotel and travel back to France and see that Town especially the WWII stuff!

Default_avatar

Ria, are you staying at the Royal National? We arrive at 06:55 and i think the more people we are that get lost together the better :-)

• 13 Apr 2011 Ria said

Ria

Yes I’m staying at Royal National. I agree with you! If we get lost, at least there’s a good number of us :) Would you guys want to meet at the airport or the hotel?

Default_avatar

We are taking the underground, although to be honest im completely lost about anything else. Are you on the 20:00 flight or the 20:20 flight?

• 13 Apr 2011 Tomtom said

Default_avatar

Carita,
    I’m leaving on the 20:00 SAA flight from ORT. And I have maps….. :-D I did a route plan to the hotel, you can google Transport For London, and do an entire journey plan.

Default_avatar

Thanks Tomtom. will do that now. the sooner we get to the hotel, the more time we will have to explore:-)

• 13 Apr 2011 Rotem said

Default_avatar

Hi Ria,
    I’m also staying at Royal National. I would like to meet up but i think it will be little difficult because I’m arriving at noon and you guys meeting at the morning.
    We supposed to meet everybody at 19:00, right? At some PIZZA place..

• 13 Apr 2011 Ria said

Ria

Yes, very true TomTom. Also, thanks for the tip about finding our way to the hotel. I’ll google it tonight before I leave. I can’t wait!!!! See you all soon :)

• 13 Apr 2011 EAST-WEST said

EAST-WEST

HEY GUYS JUST 2 MORE NIGHTS . I AM OFF TO JHB TOMORROW AND THEN FRIDAY OFF TO AMSTERDAMAT 23H20.

• 13 Apr 2011 Raps said

Raps

Hey all, will see you soon! Hope everyone is ready for a great party;)

• 14 Apr 2011 EAST-WEST said

EAST-WEST

hey guys just more one day then i will be on my way to amsterdam!!!!!! can can not sleep!!!!!

• 14 Apr 2011 Tomtom said

Default_avatar

Leaving work now to do some final, last minute shopping and packing….. THEN OFF TO ORT!!!!! If I don’t see / meet anybody at the airport, see you tomorrow night!!! I’ll be the dark haired guy that cannot stop smiling!

• 14 Apr 2011 Nods said

Default_avatar

Hey Guys! Another proudly South African here. i know its rather late. Who all is leaving from Cape Town tomorrow?

• 14 Apr 2011 Nods said

Default_avatar

Is anyone by any chance leaving from Cape Town on Turkish Airlines. I know the plane is making a stop in JHB also?. Arriving in Amsterdam at 10h35??

• 15 Apr 2011 EAST-WEST said

EAST-WEST

Hi guys the day finaly came so just a few hours be fore i am off to amsterdam see you guys there tomorrow at 10h30 when i land in in Amsterdam. So to do last min shoping to day.

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion