Community_discussions_small  

Question

European Magic Tour - June 2nd 2013

7 Apr 2013 Kelms asked

Kelms

Hi, I'm so excited about the European Magic Contiki leaving the 2nd of June. Is anyone else also doing this tour? If so, let's chat. Karen :)

• 6 May 2013 eddieeagle said

eddieeagle

Hi Karen, I’m Eddie and I just booked in for the tour on the 2nd June… excited yeah!
    I’m arriving in London on 21st May. Cousins wedding on the 26th and gonna catch up with some other Fam around the UK and also spend a few day in Ireland.
    Hopefully chat sometime soon, E.

• 7 May 2013 Kelms said

Kelms

Hi Eddie, whoohoo!!! How exciting. Sounds like you will have a great lead up to the Contiki. I’m arriving on the 31st of May so have a couple of days in England to do some sightseeing. I’m heading over to Ireland on the 16th of June for a week so you will have to tell me all about it :)

• 7 May 2013 eddieeagle said

eddieeagle

So you goin to Ireland as well. What a coincidence! :) So what takes u to Ireland?
    I’m sorta paying respects to my Irish heritage, in particulart my Irish grandma who was from Listowel in County Kerry. What takes you to Ireland. They will think were both crazy holidaying in Ireland from sunny ol’ Oz.

eddieeagle

I’m wondering how many Aussie’s may be on the European Magic tour 2nd June??

eddieeagle

Oops, excuse the repetitive questions… must be the Guinness ;)

• 7 May 2013 Kelms said

Kelms

Haha that’s ok :) I’ve always wanted to go to Ireland for no reason in particular. There is so much history there & I hear its really beautiful. Can’t wait to see first hand and have a beverage or two or three with the locals :p How long are you travelling for? Im away for a total of 33 days :) i know there is another girl from Brisbane going.

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion