Community_discussions_small  

Comment

Traveling July / Aug 2010

4 Jan 2010 urs said

Default_avatar
Hey all,
Thinking of going traveling Aug 2010 - unsure of what tour to go on. Any suggestions? thinking of 3 weeks.
  • 5 Jan 2010 Christine said

Christine

Hi there

I’m going on the Grand Explorer in July this year. Haven’t decided on a date yet.
    The Grand Explorer is the same tour as the Grand Adventurer but with a couple of extra days.

• 13 Feb 2010 Alex87 said

Alex87

Hi! I just booked my Grand adventurer (ending Queenstown) July 29th – 9th August.

• 22 Feb 2010 Amy Kernbach said

Default_avatar

Alex87 I have also booked for that same tour and dates. I am very excited and it also falls on my birthday. Its good to know at least someone will be on the tour

• 6 Mar 2010 ALESHA NZ said

ALESHA    NZ

Hey everyone! im a local and live in dunedin so if anyone needs some advice on what to bring to nz just let me know Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

alesha

• 7 Mar 2010 spoonjosh said

spoonjosh

Throw the advice here, mate! I’m goin from CHC to Auckland on April 10 for 2 weeks, I reckon it’s going ot be cold yeah?

• 19 Mar 2010 Explorer1173898 said

Default_avatar

hello

im luke, im thinking on going for this trip, but have never travelled alone……. also keen to do alot of the optional excusrions and sports.

• 23 Apr 2010 ALESHA NZ said

ALESHA    NZ

everyone that travels 2 nz will be perfectly fine we are a safe wee place and if your coming over in winter pack a huge amount of warm clothes it’s seriously cold in winter if we get snow in summer then you cant think of what winter is like Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 22 May 2010 Explorer1181265 said

Default_avatar

hi guys im going on the grand explorer starting at auckland on the 8th of august Big Grin<!--graemlin::D-->

• 24 May 2010 *louise* said

*louise*

hi guys… i’m looking to book auckland to christchurch on 17th july – 29th….. anyone booked for that one ?
    i’m ging to be travelling on my own and am marginally nervous about it, i cant wait to fit in as many extras as i can, anyone out there in the same frame of mind? :-)

• 24 May 2010 *louise* said

*louise*

grand adventurer btw….forgot to mention that :-)

• 3 Jun 2010 Christine said

Christine

Hi louise

We’re on the same tour!
    I’m doing the Grand Explorer that departs on the 15th July.
    The Grand Adventure joins this tour on day 3.
    If your on Facebook, there’s a group for this tour called “Contiki New Zealand July 2010”

• 28 Jun 2010 Explorer1193652 said

Default_avatar

hi guys
    me and a friend are booked in for the grand adventurer start christchurch on the 3rd of july.
    Anyone else on this tour???

• 30 Jun 2010 Jordan said

Default_avatar

Hi all,

I’m on the Grand Adventurer – CHC – Auck…leaving Aug.8th, anyone on this trip?

• 1 Jul 2010 Explorer1174189 said

Default_avatar

Hi All
    Doing the Grand Adventurer start Auckland (End Queenstown) on the 10th August YAY .. so who out there will be joining me?

• 18 Jul 2010 Explorer1186796 said

Default_avatar

Hi !

My friend and I are doing that tour as well!
    We are both pretty excited about it! are you travelling with friends on the tour?

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion