Las Vegas
New York - near 5th Avenue
Washington DC
San Francisco

Thanks

Nicci

• 23 Nov 2009 cdm115 said

cdm115

What types of food are you looking for. And in NYC, near 5th Ave is a pretty big area since 5th Ave runs through most of Manhattan.

• 23 Nov 2009 NaHdz said

NaHdz

There is a restaurant across the road from Stovalls Inn in Anaheim, I think its called Tilly’s or something, I had the BEST burger there! they also have this awesome dessert bar where they serve ice-creams and Sundaes!

• 27 Nov 2009 mel_mel_ said

Default_avatar

In Anaheim,across the road from the Howard Johnston Hotel is “Mimi’s Cafe”
    Its cheap and really really nice!
    We ate there 3/5 nights for dinner, and a lunch or two S WELL!

• 13 Dec 2009 Ky1987 said

Ky1987

When in the USA try Denny’s and TGI Fridays. :P

• 23 Dec 2009 jlucca33 said

jlucca33

Las Vegas – Nob Hill in the MGM Grand. Great Pork Chop dish, but the sides are unbelievable. Try the Horseradish Mashed Potatoes and the Mac and Cheese made with 5 cheeses. Heaven.

In NYC, your crazy if you don’t got to Little Italy on Mulberry St. A place called La Mela is an inexpensive choice with great results. Don’t order anything specific though. Choose the option to let them bring you the food. You’ll be stuffed and happy.

• 5 Jan 2010 sara_k said

Default_avatar

i heart denny’s forever!!!! the mini cheeseburger appetizer is the best!!!!! TGI’s was great as well….try the potato skins!!!

• 7 Jan 2010 cdm115 said

cdm115

Denny’s, really??? I think I’ve had one good meal there in all my years. I think of it as the place you go in college when you’re drunk. Maybe’s it’s better outside of the Northeast, but all the ones I’ve been to in the northeast are just average greasy food.

In NYC Gray’s Papaya for a hotdog (not that I could ever bring myself to eat one, but it’s a place to eat). In Little Italy I like Pelegrinos. In China Town I like 69 Bayard Street then stop at the China Town Ice Cream Factory for dessert. Pizza is good all over the place (and the signs will all say that too) but Grimaldi’s in downtown Brooklyn is notable.

In Vegas there is a Hofbrauhaus, the foods kinda average german food but the atmosphere is fun.

Friday’s is one of the better chain restaurants in the US, but I wouldn’t pick it over a locally good place. But it’s everywhere including europe.

On the West Coast In and Out burger is good fast food.

• 10 Jan 2010 Cali Kay said

Default_avatar

Anaheim, Bubba Gumps shrimp co…from Forrest Gump is a fun place to eat.

Las Vegas…stay away from the Harley Davidson Cafe, not good food. Great place…agreed the Cheesecake Factory inside Cesars Palace or Sushi Roku and afternoon has half price Happy Hour. Margaritaville has good food and at night has bands play for free and is fun to drink and dance.

You must try In N Out anywhere in CA or Las Vegas. Definetly the CA experience there and all the food is fresh!!

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion