Community_discussions_small  

Question

Sep 08..anyone coming??

2 Dec 2007 Pure_Angel asked

Default_avatar
Hi, planning my first contiki trip and am soooo excited! im doing the greek island hopping trip at the start of sep and then egypt and the nile towards the end of sep...if anyone is doing a similar thing or is planning on doing the similar trip I'd love to hear from you.

I'm also doing this by myself so would love to hear any tips Can't wait!!!!!!!
  • 29 Jan 2008 **Lucy** said

**Lucy**

I’m booking my trip tomorrow. Im planning on doing the sept 8 tour so i guess ill see you there. Ill be doing the eurpoean escapade tour from aug 12 – sept 5 then staying in london for a few days before meeting you in athens. Im 25yo/syd. Im so excited but sooooo nervous too…ill be doing both tours solo. My emails lucye1304@hotmail.com.

• 3 Mar 2008 Tony said

Default_avatar

Hi,

A couple of friends and I are looking at this tour. Personally it will be my second Contiki Tour maybe third. I was thinking of taking the Athens 5 day trip before going Island Hopping. Pure the only tips I have is pack light and have fun. As for doing the trip solo I had two girls on my last contiki doing it solo and they loved it they had a blast.

Regards,
    Tony

• 13 Mar 2008 Olivia said

Default_avatar

Hi
    Doing Sep 5th with my sister & am doing the Egypt & Nile tour solo in late June.

• 2 May 2008 Alana said

Alana

Hi i’m doing the london to athens tour from august 17th til sep 6th then doin the greek island hopping from sep 5th til sep 17th. email me at alana_skeet@hotmail.com Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 28 May 2008 LindsSoCal said

LindsSoCal

My friend and I are doing the Med Highlights Aug 15-28, then Rome to Athens Aug 26- Sep 4th, and finally the Island Hopping starting September 4th-17th!

Cannot wait!

Feel free to get in touch with me.

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion