Community_discussions_small  

Question

Grand Southern Sept 23rd 2013 LA-NYC :D

8 Apr 2013 sarah_819 asked

sarah_819

hey just booked onto this trip today :D just looking to see who else is coming on this date? x

• 2 Jul 2013 bridget said

bridget

Bridget from South Australia cant wait to meet all you peoples :)

bridget

whats facebook addys?

• 2 Jul 2013 sarah_819 said

sarah_819

I cant make a group on facebook without having members :S so just have to organise stuff on here :( im booked into the hotel through contiki the night b4 the tour starts in LA anyone else? im also trying to decide what to do in new York as I haven’t booked any accommodation yet for there :S and I aint sorted my flights out yet either lol im so organised

bridget

I tried to make a group as well and the same thing happened to me last night I needed people to add first. im also saying at the same hotel as you the night before the contiki tour starts. my sister works in the travel world industry so im organised.

bridget

add my page :)

bridget

I have started a Facebook Group page……go add:……. Contiki 2013 grand southern 23 LA-NYC

• 2 Jul 2013 MissKristyJC said

MissKristyJC

I am staying two nights before at doubletree or what ever it is called, but ill be up in Hollywood for 5 nights before that! I will be staying in New York just not sure for how long (not very long if I can’t find cheaper accommodation) I’m not very organised either lol but flights are booked! :) I don’t go on FB much so don’t think I’m rude / don’t want to join! :)))

bridget

that’s okay! Facebook is addictive so lucky you for not going on very much!

• 3 Jul 2013 sarah_819 said

sarah_819

I can’t find that group :-s x

• 3 Jul 2013 Tristan said

Default_avatar

hey guys im on the eastern discovery tour which will join your tour in New Orleans

• 3 Jul 2013 bridget said

bridget

Sarah type in to search or until groups: contiki 2013 grand southern September 23 LA-NYC

bridget

this is on Facebook

bridget

@Tristan I have made a Facebook group. add yourself to the group and ill accept

• 3 Jul 2013 joshp said

joshp

Hi all im Josh from Tas, i have also booked this trip and going solo, i get into LA on the 18th of sep and also got 5 nights in NY after the trip

• 3 Jul 2013 sheenamariev said

sheenamariev

Thanks everyone. I’m sold, going to book this tour & tickets this weekend :)
    Hoping to get to leave Melbourne September 21 and I wanna stay in NYC for a couple more days after the tour.
    Hey Bridget could you please post a link, I can’t seem to find that Facebook page either.

bridget

try the page again. ive made it a open group or add me on facebook might be easier

bridget

or if you give me your email address ill email the link

• 3 Jul 2013 sarah_819 said

sarah_819

Email it me coz I still can’t find it sarah_bennett819@hotmail.com

bridget

thank you for your email address, I have sent you a group invite via Hotmail

• 4 Jul 2013 sheenamariev said

sheenamariev

So I’ve booked this tour. Will be in La from the 23rd of September and then staying in NYC until Oct 22. So will be looking for a travel buddy for NYC :)
    Any recommendations on accommodation for NYC?

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion