Community_discussions_small  

Comment

Lugguage Storeage

31 May 2008 _Steffy_ said

_Steffy_
Hey, just wondering, I am coming to the contiki tour from travelling around america and so am going to have more than 20kg. Do I have to leave my bags in the basement for my whole contiki trip, or can I store it for a few days and get one of my friends pick it up. She is arriving about two days after I leave London..?
thanks
  • 31 May 2008 ptooma said

Default_avatar

You should be able to make special arrangement once you are there. Send them an email for further questions: basement.rep@contiki.co.uk

- Vic

• 10 Jun 2008 Explorer1088179 said

Default_avatar

i am flying from AUS to UK and start contiki straight away, but i will be in the UK permanently once i return, so i want to take as much luggage as possible (but not on contiki obviously). can i store stuff with contiki? i never thought to ask before coz i presumed its not possible, but this post implies…

i know there is an email address to contact – but before i bug them i thought others might be able to clarify…?

• 10 Jun 2008 PinaI said

PinaI

You can probably store a bag or two for the duration of your trip but it’s about 1pound per bag per day ot something, can’t remember exactly. Best to email them and ask.

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion