Community_discussions_small  

Comment

Lugguage Storeage

31 May 2008 _Steffy_ said

_Steffy_
Hey, just wondering, I am coming to the contiki tour from travelling around america and so am going to have more than 20kg. Do I have to leave my bags in the basement for my whole contiki trip, or can I store it for a few days and get one of my friends pick it up. She is arriving about two days after I leave London..?
thanks
  • 31 May 2008 ptooma said

Default_avatar

You should be able to make special arrangement once you are there. Send them an email for further questions: basement.rep@contiki.co.uk

- Vic

• 10 Jun 2008 Explorer1088179 said

Default_avatar

i am flying from AUS to UK and start contiki straight away, but i will be in the UK permanently once i return, so i want to take as much luggage as possible (but not on contiki obviously). can i store stuff with contiki? i never thought to ask before coz i presumed its not possible, but this post implies…

i know there is an email address to contact – but before i bug them i thought others might be able to clarify…?

• 10 Jun 2008 PinaI said

PinaI

You can probably store a bag or two for the duration of your trip but it’s about 1pound per bag per day ot something, can’t remember exactly. Best to email them and ask.

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.