Community_discussions_small  

Comment

European Experience Sept 3rd 2010

16 Oct 2009 Bibs07 said

Bibs07
Hi is anyone planning on doing tour sept 2010? im thinking 3rd as its a definate departure Smiler love to hear from you if you are Smiler
  • 1 Nov 2009 tim.n said

Default_avatar

Hey Im also looking at doing the European Experience in Sept 2010. At this stage looking at the one that starts on the 22nd Sept as I think thats also a definate departure. I was planning on spending 3 days in Munich before hand as its the 200th year of Oktober fest. Figured get to Munich on the 18th and spend three days there before having a day to rest and get to London before starting up on Contiki.

Still only in planning phase at the moment but probably book in the coming weeks

• 3 Dec 2009 Gold Coast_Kel said

Gold Coast_Kel

Hey Im thinking of doing the 3rd of sept euro experience or 28th aug euro contrast, i cant decide between the two.
    I have done the Euro escapade in the psat which is 25 days and i could of kept going i had the best time Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->
    Last tour i was a solo traveller this time im going with a friend. If you have any questions feel free to ask Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 3 Dec 2009 Gold Coast_Kel said

Gold Coast_Kel

Hey Bibs07,
    just saw another post of yours, im from tassie too Smiler<!--graemlin::)--> haha moved to the goldie this year

• 7 Dec 2009 TravisH said

Default_avatar

Hey have booked the sept 22nd tour! Long way away but still cant wait!

• 10 Dec 2009 tim.n said

Default_avatar

Hey Travis, where bouts u from? Me and a mate have booked on the Sept 22nd departure… We’re both from Western Australia. Know what you mean about it being a long way off!

• 11 Dec 2009 TravisH said

Default_avatar

Hey timmy, me and a mate booked, both from Vic

• 11 Feb 2010 ExplorerHammy23 said

Default_avatar

Hey everyone.
    I am going to book the Sept 22nd trip hopefully. Can’t wait. Anyone leaving from NZ??

• 22 Jun 2010 zoe_aus said

Default_avatar

My friend and I have booked the 3rd of September.. cant wait! Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 29 Jun 2010 Explorer1194163 said

Default_avatar

Hey!! I am trying to decide between this and the European spirit? Not sure both look awesome.

• 27 Jul 2010 Keano28 said

Default_avatar

Hi who else out there is doing the 3rd September trip? Gonna be Quality!

• 16 Aug 2010 Explorer1203789 said

Default_avatar

Hi Keano!!

My mate and I have just received our packs for 3rd sept trip!! We are so excited:-) Leaving Brisbane on the 1st sept..

See you there!

Kristy

• 17 Aug 2010 Keano28 said

Default_avatar

Hi Kristy!

See your doing the same trip as me. Should be good! u been to Europe before?
    Keano

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion