Community_discussions_small  

Question

Passport Question for UK and France

14 Apr 2013 AshleyNicole asked

AshleyNicole

Hey everyone! This is my first trip back to Europe in about 9 years... I'm going on the London and Paris trip in June... at that point I will only have 6 months left on my passport.. I've heard different responses about getting it renewed before my trip. Some say I should because most countries won't let me in with only 6 months left, and others say I'll be fine up until the 3 month point. Which is it? I would just renew to be safe, but will they give me a new passport number? I've already given all those details for my trip and I'm trying to make things as simple as possible :) If anyone can help I'd appreciate it!!
Sincerely,
A confused traveler

• 22 Sep 2014 Larryjohn5 said

Default_avatar

Buy high-quality Real and Fake documents for all countries.

WE PRODUCE REAL AND FAKE DOCUMENTS FOR ALL COUNTRIES.We produce real and fake passports, driver’s licenses, ID cards, stamps,birth certificates,diplomas,Visas,SSN and bank stagtements other documents for a number of countries like: USA, Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Italia, Finland, France, Germany, Israel, Mexico, Netherlands, South Africa, Spain, United Kingdom etc.Our documents are out there in thousands.We produce the best.

To get the additional information and place the order just call or contact us via email/mobile.Contact:masterprodocument@gmail.com (+237 76 24 06 50)

I am very legit. if you want my photos okay.

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion