Community_discussions_small  

Comment

Eastern Road 6th Aug 2011

21 Nov 2010 nervous_traveler said

nervous_traveler
Hi everyone. I know i am putting this early but is anyone signed up for this tour yet (other than me that is)
  • 6 Dec 2010 nervous_traveler said

nervous_traveler

oh no. No one has replied yet. I am already getting visions of me being the only one on this tour

• 12 Dec 2010 Explorer1120565 said

Default_avatar

My friend and I are going on this tour. We’re from New York.

• 15 Dec 2010 nervous_traveler said

nervous_traveler

Yay finally someone is going on this tour. I’m from NZ. I will be coming off a Kumuka tour so i will end up having to stay in berlin before the tour starts. At least it will be warm

• 19 Dec 2010 Explorer1120565 said

Default_avatar

Oops, I made a mistake. Ours is a few days earlier. Sorry! Enjoy your trip!

• 20 Dec 2010 nervous_traveler said

nervous_traveler

god damn it. On my own again……..

• 26 Dec 2010 AbeL said

AbeL

Nervous traveler, you will be fine. I’m sure there will be plenty of peeps on your tour. Many don’t even know that the message boards exist (that has been my experience at least). I ask people on tour why didn’t they post and most genuinely had no idea. I did this tour Aug 27-Sep 8, 2010 and it was fantastic. TM was fantastic and it was a great mix of people. You will be fine and have a great time I’m sure..

• 29 Jan 2011 nervous_traveler said

nervous_traveler

Just getting nervous that is all. Understandable with my dad. I am guessing when i am Europe i will look like a retard cause i will spend most of my time looking over my shoulder.

• 30 Jan 2011 James said

James

heya Nervous traveler! you can relax a bit because my mate Ben and I will be on this tour with you :) We are from perth in western australia. When i finished paying off Contiki they said this tour was filling up pretty quick so im sure you will be safe haha,

• 11 Feb 2011 Ceri_x said

Ceri_x

Tempted to book this, just looking at getting time off work…

• 21 Mar 2011 Amira said

Amira

Hi guys!

I just booked this tour.. Ive travelled with contiki before and it was the best experience ever!!

:)
    Mira

• 15 Apr 2011 Ceri_x said

Ceri_x

Now all booked up for this! Excited :) I’m also travelling alone, I’m 20 and from Scotland…cannot wait!

• 21 May 2011 Kristina said

Default_avatar

Hey guys!
    I just booked this tour today. I’ve also done a Contiki tour before, and am excited to see the eastern side of Europe!

Kristina

• 28 May 2011 nervous_traveler said

nervous_traveler

The tour is showing up as full. Not long to go now

• 28 Jun 2011 MrNathanOZ said

Default_avatar

yep the trip is full on the site and i have my tickets now :D i leave to head over in 8 days.
    cant wait to do the trip and i have done contiki before and loved it :D

• 30 Jun 2011 dnanstey said

dnanstey

My fiancée and I will be traveling on this tour. I’m from Kent in the UK and she is from London, Ontario but we’ll be flying to Berlin from South Korea where we live and work. Looking forward to meeting and drinking with you all!

• 23 Jul 2011 Diane said

Default_avatar

I am on this tour as well. I’m from Canada and have never been outside of North America. I can’t wait to arrive in Berlin! I’m looking forward to meeting everyone :)

• 24 Jul 2011 nervous_traveler said

nervous_traveler

Make sure u pack a jumper. I just came out of vienna and i am in prague now. Froze my butt off in vienna. It was so bad that i had to buy a jumper. Hotel in vienna though was awesome such a huge room

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.