Community_discussions_small  

Question

The Big Walkabout with Sailing (Start Sydney) 4AUG

15 Apr 2013 Bernat Andreu asked

Bernat Andreu

Hello everybody!

This year I will be doing the The Big Walkabout with Sailing (Start Sydney) on the 4th of August 2013!

It would be nice to know if anyone else is also doing it ;)

Cyaaa!

• 19 May 2013 lovehearts said

lovehearts

Hello. I’m thinking of booking this one, looks amazing. Are you going on any other tours after? Danielle

• 22 May 2013 Clair said

Clair

Hey Bernat :)
    I have booked the same tour as you! For sure I am really exited to get to know Australia and to meet travellers from all over the world! Have you ever been to Australia before?
    Nice greetings,
    Clara

• 22 May 2013 Clair said

Clair

Hey Bernat :)
    I have booked the same tour as you. For sure I am rellay exited to get to know Australia and to meet travellers from all over the world. Have you ever been to Australia before?
    Nice greetings, Clara

• 22 May 2013 Clair said

Clair

Sorry, I have written the same answer two times by mistake!

• 22 May 2013 Bernat Andreu said

Bernat Andreu

See you there Clair! ;) I can’t wait to go to Australiaaaaa!!
    –-
    Danielle I would love to do more tours! but I have to go back to work ;) I am planning 40 days in Thailand for next year though! :P

• 9 Jul 2013 Emma said

Emma

Hey guys :),

I’m also booked for this tour :). Really excited to go and to meet everyone!

See you soon :)

• 9 Jul 2013 Bernat Andreu said

Bernat Andreu

Awesome Emma! I think is going to be a great trip ;) see you in 26 days!

• 16 Jul 2013 Alisa said

Alisa

Hi guys,
    I booked the same tour. I cant wait for the tour and to meet all of you!
    Do you guys want to catch up maybe the day before to get to know each other?
    Kind regards
    Alisa :)

• 16 Jul 2013 Bernat Andreu said

Bernat Andreu

Welcome Alisa! :P

I will arrive from Barcelona the same day at 5:10 in Sydney… so just 2h before start! hahahaha I hope I will make it ;) See you there!

• 17 Jul 2013 Alisa said

Alisa

Hey Brernat,

hahaha thats a rough programm. But if you get your stuff in time you should be able to make it! Good luck! See you then :)

• 29 Jul 2013 Valerio said

Valerio

Hey guys,
    I will be part of the party until Cairns! :P
    I’m already in Sydney to learn surfing.
    C U in few days!

• 30 Jul 2013 Clair said

Clair

Hey everyone :)
    Alisa, when are you going to arrive in Sydney? Maybe we can meet up before we will get to know the group, because I will be a few days earlier in Sydney :)
    Can’t wait to get to know you all! See you in a couple of days :)

• 31 Jul 2013 Emma said

Emma

Hey guys :). I’m also in Sydney as of today so yeh if anyone’s free to meet up, would be cool to get to know each other :)? See you all soon :)!! X

• 31 Jul 2013 Bernat Andreu said

Bernat Andreu

You lucky bastards!! hahahahaha I am still at work until friday ;) Enjoy a lot!

By the way… what’s de weather like?

• 31 Jul 2013 Valerio said

Valerio

Hey Emma and others in Sydney ;)
    It would be nice to meet this evening for a pizza and/or a beer together (7 p.m. in the city center?).
    You can contact me (through Whatsapp or sms) at my Australian number (+61415875125) saying hello and your name.
    Than I could arrange a Whatsapp Group to keep in touch with everyone during the whole travel…
    C U soon! :)

• 2 Aug 2013 Elise said

Default_avatar

Hi all, I’ve booked the big walkabout tour also. I’d love to catch up with everyone tomorrow night if there’s anything planned. Can’t wait to meet everyone :)

• 2 Aug 2013 Clair said

Clair

Hey Elise :) I think today at 5 o clock is the first meeting! So we are going to see each other! It would be nice to have dinner afterwards together or so, what do you think about that? See you :)

• 3 Aug 2013 Elise said

Default_avatar

Sounds great Clair! Im hoping to be at the hotel around 4. Where is everyone meeting?At the holiday inn somewhere? Can’t wait :)

• 3 Aug 2013 Bernat Andreu said

Bernat Andreu

Hi :) I am in Singapore just now waiting for take off. I will be arriving almost at the start of the tour (if I am lucky enough) but I will try to catch up. Can anyone ask for the tour guide phone and name? So I can catch up with you just in case I miss the start? I would appreciate and of course invite you for a drink! Hahahaha Here is my phone +34 667627298 to chat on whatsapp. Thanks!

• 25 Aug 2013 Flo said

Flo

Hey! I am hoping to start in Sydney on the Beaches and Reef tour down to Cairns next year (3rd Aug 2014)around the same time that you guys went this year (think the Big Walkabout joins with Beaches and Reef). Any advice/suggestions of optionals would be most appreciated! Hope you all had a wicked time!! x

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.