Community_discussions_small  

Question

London to Athens + Greek islands 25th August 2013

15 Apr 2013 jessicaleigh asked

jessicaleigh

I'm 19, from Australia and going on this tour solo, I want to know if anybody else is going on the same tour because I'm very nervous and this will be my very first big trip over seas. it will be great to talk somebody that's going on the same tour to calm my nerves a bit and maybe catch up before the tour starts.

• 1 May 2013 tombulenok said

Default_avatar

hi im tom from melbourne. im considering this tour also. the tour ends at a perfect time for me as i have a octoberfest tour starting on the 24th of september.

• 1 May 2013 jessicaleigh said

jessicaleigh

If you decide to do this trip let me know (: I’m from Western Australia

• 6 May 2013 Grant Bowditch said

Grant Bowditch

Hi im Grant from Newcastle and have already booked on this tour. This will be my first time to Europe as well.

• 6 May 2013 jessicaleigh said

jessicaleigh

Sounds good! Are you travelling anywhere in Europe before the tour starts?

• 7 May 2013 Laurel said

Laurel

Hi there Jess! Me and my friend maddison are looking at changing to doing this tour! We are booked in for the one on the 27th! And we are from Perth too! So we will defanitaly let you know if exchange trips! I’ve done a contiki before around Australia it was awesome! Went by myself and made lots of friends! Don’t be to scared! Bulk fun! :) hope it helps!

• 19 May 2013 ecristelle said

ecristelle

HI Jess! im also doing this tour along with Grant and Laurel if she changes! Im from Melbourne and in the same boat, first trip and going solo!

• 19 May 2013 Laurel said

Laurel

im going to change im going to change my tour!!! i want a deff departure, not one that will be cancelled! we just have to wait for maddys mum to get home to change everything!!!!

• 19 May 2013 ecristelle said

ecristelle

good to hear Laurel :)

• 19 May 2013 Laurel said

Laurel

http://www.facebook.com/groups/193947484091948/ made a facebook page :)

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion