Community_discussions_small  

Question

do we take sleeping bags??

14 Dec 2007 keels asked

Default_avatar
i am thinking of doing either the european explorer or escapade.. do we have to take sleeping bags. as we are staying in contiki and youths hostels!! and is it better to take a backpack or a suitcase doing these tours!! please help me!! although i am still comparing against the european vista as well!! what to do??? Smiler
  • 14 Dec 2007 Nicky said

Nicky

Hi, I just know about the sleeping bags. If you are from the US you get a sleeping bag from Contiki, if you are from else where, I think that you are on your own. I somehow managed to get a bag, even though I’m from Canada. This may be due to the fact that I booked with a group in the US.

On another note. Have you decided on which tour. I’m on the July 1 Euro Escapade.

Hope this helps,
    Nicky Big Grin<!--graemlin::D-->

• 14 Dec 2007 keels said

Default_avatar

hey nicky..
    thanks for that.. i am from New Zealand.. so i guess i will be taking a sleeping bag!! Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->
    i am pretty sure that we are going to do the escapade!! although i am not too sure when we are doing it.. mostl likely it will be june to late june!! i can’t wait!! Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->
    have you ordanised any other tours??

• 14 Dec 2007 roaming_jafa said

Default_avatar

Yeah I can confirm that. Us kiwis have to take along a sleeping bag for the tour.

Just remember to leave some room in your case for the flight over – enjoy Big Grin<!--graemlin::D-->

• 15 Dec 2007 Nicky said

Nicky

Nope, no other tours for me. I’m actually leaving Canada the day after my last day of high school. Then when I get back from the tour, I’m moving away to university! This will probably be my last chance to get away for the next 4 years or so. I also can’t afford more than one tour as I’m paying for uni myself as well. Frowner<!--graemlin::(-->

Nicky

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.