Community_discussions_small  

Comment

Grand Southern (NYC to LA) October 2008

2 Feb 2008 Solo Explorer said

Solo Explorer
Hey All

Is anyone doing the Grand Southern leaving NYC (October 10th or 31st) arriving LA (Nov 2nd and Nov 23rd respectively)?

Im thinking of doing this tour after my 46 day European Camping tour which finishes October 3rd.

Im from Melbourne, 22y.o and travelling alone. Would love to hear...
  • 3 Apr 2008 NurseKara said

NurseKara

HI,
    I’m going on the Grand southern departing 10th Oct from New York. I’m 24 and from Sydney I’m also doing the Canada &the rockies in June and working for a while in Canada before this trip. Can’t wait. Is anyone else coming?

• 11 May 2008 Explorer1099396 said

Default_avatar

hey Kara,

Im planning on taking this trip too. Im a 26 yr old brit, Im gonna be travelling on my own as well.

• 13 May 2008 AusChantelle said

AusChantelle

Hey guys,

I’m doing this trip too. I’m 21 and from Sydney also travelling on me own. I can’t wait, am doing 3 months in Europe before this trip.

• 15 May 2008 Explorer1092976 said

Default_avatar

Hey everybody, im all booked on this trip! First time ever to the States so really looking forward to it. Im a 21yo guy from Darwin and travelling solo as well! Cheers, Ash.

• 6 Aug 2008 ABurn said

Default_avatar

Hey,

I’m booked on the NY to LA from Oct 31st to Nov 23.

I’m 24, from Adelaide and also travelling alone.

Very excited!!!

• 14 Aug 2008 Sammie-J said

Sammie-J

Hey guys got a group set up on facebook for the tour starting on the 10th NY to LA

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=34837576286

• 22 Aug 2008 Ando said

Default_avatar

Hey guys, I’m going on the NY-LA GS starting 31st October!

• 30 Aug 2008 Benmuzza said

Benmuzza

Heya Gang,My brother and I are doing the Grand Southern NY to LA Oct 31st to Nov 23. We are 22 and 24 and From Adelaide Australia. Would like to talk to others that are doing this. We are also Doing the Big Apple Explorer Oct 28-31st. Is anyone else?

• 31 Aug 2008 Benmuzza said

Benmuzza

I have set up a facebook group for those doing the Oct 31st-nov 24 NY to LA

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=26342966902&ref=mf

All are welcome to join if you are going on this awesome trip.
    And if anyone is interested in chatting before we go i would love to chat to people. my Email/msn is Benmuzza@hotmail.com. add me and say Hi.

• 21 Sep 2008 Explorer1113131 said

Default_avatar

Hey guys, My name is Goffredo and i’ll be getting on the tour in New Orleans to LA, i’m 24 from Canberra travelling alone…

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.