Community_discussions_small  

Comment

pre meeting

18 May 2008 Marisa said

Marisa
hi everyone im booked for Road to athens June 7th, im just a little worried im going to miss the pre meeting at 6.00pm coz i arrive in london heathrow at 4.15pm...... are these meetings important will i miss out on alot???
  • 18 May 2008 PinaI said

PinaI

It is good to be there but if you miss it you can see your TM the next morning. They normally just give you an overview of what the trip is like and probably give you some forms to fill out.

As soon as you arrive at the hotel I would ask the desk if the meeting is still on and go straight in if it is. If not, go down to the basement and see if they know who your TM will be and then leave a note for them at the hotel desk so that they know you were missing but will see them in the morning.

• 18 May 2008 Enigma said

Default_avatar

You should be able to get to the Royal National in enough time as long as there is no delays…You will find the tube should get you there very easily also.

• 19 May 2008 Luke83 said

Default_avatar

hey , its not a big drama if you miss it, about half of our tour didnt even go. All they ask for is your Passport and fill out some papers which they do again the net morning if you miss it. So dont stress if you miss it, they will just catch up with you when your getting your luggage weighed

• 19 May 2008 Marisa said

Marisa

OHHHHHH THANK YOU ALL SO VERY MUCH i feel alot more relaxed, how long does it take to get to the hotel from heathrow?? bus (i think its called hotelink) or train??

• 19 May 2008 PinaI said

PinaI
    quote:
    Originally posted by Marisa:
    OHHHHHH THANK YOU ALL SO VERY MUCH i feel alot more relaxed, how long does it take to get to the hotel from heathrow?? bus (i think its called hotelink) or train??

About 1-1.5 hours on the tube. Follow the signs once you have collected your luggage and get off at Russell Square. It’s one straight train, really easy and costs about 4-5pounds, one way.

Hotelink is about 20pounds now I think and takes longer because it has to compete with inner-city traffic (which will be peak when you arrive). Could take you hours to get there! Use the train!

• 19 May 2008 Marisa said

Marisa

ok thanks hopefully i make it to the meeting!!!!!!!!

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion