Community_discussions_small  

Comment

B & R (Sydney to Cairns)- Aug. 12-25/07

16 Dec 2006 Madame Flutterby said

Default_avatar
Hello, fellow travelers! My name's Bula and I'm a 23-year-old female (will be 24 on the trip) from Calgary, Canada who just put her deposit down for the Aug. 12-25 trip in 2007. I'm going with my friend Kelly, 24. We're both university students (she's in law school; I'm a Psychology major). We might or might not be joined by our friend, Arthur.

Anyway, we thought this would be an opportune time to meet our fellow group members. Has anyone signed up for this trip yet? If so, we should chat and totally devise various methods of bragging to our friends about our impending trip. Also, we can discuss whether we will or will not eat Australian bugs as part of our off-the-hizzle trip. Capiche?

I look forward to hearing from you guys. Please include your name, age, whether you've done Contiki tours and a wonderful fact about yourself. Here is mine: I am a Harry Potter fanatic. More to follow!

Bula
  • 17 Dec 2006 Davey-Boy said

Default_avatar

Haha Hey there! Ill be signin up for the B & R soon but havent quite decided if i should go on the 12 of Aug one or the one in the begining of Sept! lets see I am 19 yr old(will be 20 than) also from the prairies of Canada who is travel and photography crazy! this will be my first Contiki tour but not my first tour but ive only heard good things about Contiki so thought i gotta try!… even if i gotta eat bugs mmmm cream filled type!

Good on ya for being an HP fan!! me as well! and for me? my fact would be im a complete goof n a serious thinker!

Davey Boy

• 18 Dec 2006 Madame Flutterby said

Default_avatar

Hey there;

Well, if you decide to come on the August 12 trip, we’ll have a fellow Canuck with us. Would you be coming by yourself or with someone else?

Kelly and I have never done a tour before though we’ve both travelled around the world. I heard that Contiki does a mean Australia tour so we’re both pretty excited.

Well, if you come, we can both sample the bugs together. And good to meet a fellow Harry Potter fan. I’m extremely excited about the fifth movie (the trailers look good).

Bula

• 18 Dec 2006 Davey-Boy said

Default_avatar

Haha well im thinkin i might as well come on the 12 since if i didnt id pick the 19th and i wanna leave as soon as I can =D

Yes I do believe ill be going by myself not that im worried ill meet ppl easy enough. So were you thinkin of stayin in Sydney before the tour or still going to Melbourne?( I read your other post) Im thinkin of going to Melbourne after Cairns since its only like a A$135 plane ticket.

Davey Boy

(P.S Damn rights im lookin forward to the 5th movie even tho everytime I watch one of the movies I get angry at what they all miss pouts)

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion