Community_discussions_small  

Question

European Magic 11-19 Aug??

18 Apr 2013 Becca asked

Becca

I'm planning to book the European Magic tour that starts 11 August, but my friend has just cancelled on me :( So I will be travelling alone and wanted to know if anyone else on this tour is travelling alone???
I'm also turning 28 on 18 August (while on tour!) so I'm on the older end of the contiki age band ;)

• 3 May 2013 Michaela said

Michaela

Hey Becca! I am also traveling alone on the European Magic tour :) . I’m 18, so probably one of the youngest on the tour :P but what does age matter.

• 7 May 2013 Tiana said

Tiana

Hi come on the trip for sure! I’m coming with my sister and our friend but I’m sure everyone will be awesome and we’ll all have the time of our lives together!

• 9 May 2013 Alicia said

Default_avatar

Hi Becca! I’m also travelling alone on the trip and I am 26 so also a bit older!
    It is going to be an amazing trip!

• 9 May 2013 Becca said

Becca

Thanks ladies !!! :) All booked and soo excited ! :D Can’t wait to meet everyone

• 9 May 2013 Tiana said

Tiana

If you guys aren’t doing this, would you mind please taking a look at this website and voting for me please?! http://fb-2002938.strutta.com/entry/2486889 I’d really appreciate it! Thank you!

• 16 Jul 2013 Harris said

Harris

Feel free to join the rest of the tour group. I’m sure there’ll be a lot of people traveling solo.
    http://www.contiki.com/community/meeting-rooms/58622

• 19 Jul 2013 bagliettolala said

bagliettolala

HI Becca! I’m 28 so I guess I’m the oldest… I’m traveling alone too and my birthday is on the 15th!!!!

• 19 Jul 2013 Becca said

Becca

Can’t wait to meet everyone, it’s so close now and there’s a million things I haven’t done yet!
    Bagliet, I’m turning 28 on 18th Aug when we are in Paris! :D It’s going to be the best birthday ever!

• 19 Jul 2013 Tiana said

Tiana

My sister’s 17 and she’s coming. Doesn’t matter…we’re all just going to have tons of fun! Hopefully we can all celebrate ya’llz birthday with cake and tea maybe?! :)

• 24 Jul 2013 Sal & Kelly said

Sal & Kelly

Hey everyone! Just wanted to introduce ourselves! Our names are Kelly and Sal and we will be using this tour as our honeymoon for we just got married on July 20th. We could not be more excited for this trip! Just wondering if there is a specific discussion forum for our tour group?? Thanks!!

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion