Community_discussions_small  

Question

Big Tiki 21/09/13 Christchurch to Auckland

18 Apr 2013 krystals asked

krystals

Hi guys and girls

Just wondering if anyone is doing the 19 Day Big Tiki tour starting 21st of September Christchurch to Auckland? Ive just booked it today and im very excited!

Or if anyone has done the tour and could give any advice on it? And if anyone knows roughly what the weather in NZ is like in September.

Much appreciated

Krystal :)

• 13 Jul 2013 jason said

Default_avatar

Hi Krystal

Just letting you know that I am doing the same tour that your doing and I hope you enjoy the tour.

My advice is take your camera and take as many pictures as possible.

• 21 Jul 2013 MelissaC said

MelissaC

I just came back from that trip! I went February came back March! The best trip ever!!!!!!! Do as many optionals as you can! I suggest: black-water rafting, pair-sailing, sky-diving, bungee jumping, visiting Hobbiton, doing all LOTR tours! Eating lunch in front of Peter Jackson’s home in Wellington and also visiting the WETA cave! I had an amazing tour guide and bus driver! They got a long great! Bring a camera, lots of money, and you will have the best tour.

Also, do a double share, every one I met are truely great people!

• 25 Jul 2013 Timbo88 said

Timbo88

Im doing the sweet as south reverse beginning october 1 – not sure if i run into your tour or not along the way. the weather is around 18 to 23 degrees, similar to our spring. id say prepare for all seasons, so bring a combination or warm and cool weather clothing :)

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion