Community_discussions_small  

Question

anyone had issue taking Suitcases on LA Tours

20 Apr 2013 Rob asked

Rob

Hi just wondering if any past contiki travelers have ever had any problems taking suitcases on there tours. I'm going on the LA to the bay in August.

• 21 Apr 2013 CourtneyandDoug said

CourtneyandDoug

Hi Rob,
    I went on the Wild Western tour last year (Which LA to the Bay joins) and I had no problems with taking a suitcase, they just have to go under the bus. And every time you stop in a new town overnight you have the joy of moving them to and from hotel rooms (At times up stairs!!) so make sure you have one with wheels. Most people on our tour took suitcases and had a backpack on the bus for essentials like cameras, phones/ipads etc.
    Cheers,
    Courtney

• 21 Apr 2013 Rob said

Rob

Thanks for the reply courtney.

Yeah I was just abit sketchy because I’ve heard a few stories about ppl taking suitcases and not being able to take them. My idea was to take a backpack also for my messes wary things for the bus trips. I have no problem lugging my suitcase into the hotels and up stair.
    Cheers Rob

• 21 Apr 2013 Maezinha said

Maezinha

Hi Rob,
    You need to take into consideration the weight of your luggage, coz their be a bit pick about that. Anyway, with regards to your question I will say take a suit case with will if you mus, but I am against coz there can bothersome and heavy, so my advice is get a traveler backpack easy to carry and you don’t have to worry about the stair and travel light is a must :)

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.