Community_discussions_small  

Question

Europe March/April 2014

20 Apr 2013 Wanderlust91 asked

Wanderlust91

Hi everyone!
I am currently in Sydney, Australia and just seeing if there was anyone else thinking of doing something similar - i am travelling solo. I know it is still a while away, but I am looking at a few Europe tours for next year and leaning more towards the ultimate european departing end of march and spending ANZAC Day in Gallipoli :)

• 25 Aug 2013 Jason said

Jason

Hey there, I am also Travelling solo, I am going on the European Adventurer In April/may next year, have you considered doing this one?

• 25 Aug 2013 Cassy said

Default_avatar

Hey I’m also traveling alone! Doing European Magic March 12 2014

• 26 Aug 2013 Jason said

Jason

Hey Cassy, how long is that Tour?

• 15 Sep 2013 Grace said

Grace

I am from Newcastle and and looking at doing the exact same tour, on the same dates. I am also traveling solo due to friend not being able to afford it, but I am not to keen on booking until I have talked to a few people that have already gone on contiki solo or people who want to go on the same tour as me.

• 17 Sep 2013 Jason said

Jason

Hey Grace, That’s Awesome!, This is Gonna be My first Contiki, From what i Have Read on Reviews, most people also Travel Solo.
    Are You Wanting to Go on The Ultimate European Or the European Adventurer?

• 17 Sep 2013 Jason said

Jason

Hey Grace, That’s Awesome!, This is Gonna be My first Contiki, From what i Have Read on Reviews, most people also Travel Solo.
    Are You Wanting to Go on The Ultimate European Or the European Adventurer?

• 21 Sep 2013 Cally said

Cally

Hey :) Im also thinking of travelling solo around April, still tossing up between Euro Magic and Euro Discovery, too many choices!!

• 21 Oct 2013 Tannarette said

Tannarette

Hi guys…. just so you know most of the contiki tours I’ve done have been filled with more solo travellers than groups. . I’m traveling Europe next year also but on different tours, anzac odysses, then European Escapade… I just wanted to let you all know, not worry about traveling alone, you will meet other like minded people on contiki, you all should have a blast on contiki, i did on my last tours Hope you all have a great trip, and i might see you all on Anzac Day :-)

• 16 Dec 2013 katie1990 said

katie1990

Hi guys, i wanted to do a larger tour that included anzac but found them a little too expensive so im doin the whirl starting april 5th then flying from paris to istanbul for busabouts anzac adventure. ive traveled solo on contiki before, you will all make amazing friends along the way :)

• 20 Dec 2013 Andrew said

Andrew

Jason….Im deciding whether to do European contrast or adventurer tour both starting 25 April!

• 27 Dec 2013 jodie said

jodie

winter vista !! 8th march :)

• 28 Dec 2013 hatchie said

Default_avatar

Hi im from Brisbane going on the Ultimate European plus Greek Islands departing at the end of March

• 2 Jan 2014 Shirley said

Shirley

Hi there! I’m also from Sydney, planning to lock in the European Experience April 28th :) have you decided which tour you want to take?

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion