Community_discussions_small  

Comment

Second thoughts

15 Jun 2010 Explorer1157488 said

Default_avatar
Hello

I will be traveling on the Northern Escape, July 21st tour. I'm looking forward to see the various North American sites and parks. However, I have come across a share of comments that Contiki is big, and I mean BIG, on partying and drinking well into the night.
Don't get me wrong, I can certainly drink and party, but I'm not the type of guy that goes at it all night or drinking until my speech is slurred (no offense!). And while I am sociable and can strike up conversations, and I'm more than willing to meet new people from all over the world, my personality is more on the quiet side.
Now, will a Contiki environment be too much for me too handle?
  • 15 Jun 2010 Pervy said

Pervy

I wou;dn’t worry about it to much, this tour isn’t as big a party tour as say the Southern, not as many big cities to go crazy in. Plus if you don’t want to stay out or dirnk you don’t have to.
    The sites on this tour are to amazing to miss.

• 16 Jun 2010 NCStateAlum said

Default_avatar

Every tour I’ve been on (two Euro/one USA) has had people of various levels of “partying”. Some none at all, some people go out every night but don’t stay out too late, then those that stay out all night every night. IMO you have nothing to worry about.

• 16 Jun 2010 Kaznagan said

Kaznagan

i dont think you’ll have a problem, i like to have a few drinks and a good time, but i also like to be able to enjoy the days as well, so i wont always be a HUGE party person.

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.