Community_discussions_small  

Question

Canada & the Rockies

22 Apr 2013 Morgan asked

Morgan

Hey contiki! thinking of doing my 3rd tour the end of september, wondered if anyone has any comments about the Canada & the Rockies tour? and if that time of years a good time to go? anyone else considering it??

• 10 May 2013 squirbs said

squirbs

Hey Morgan, I am booked on the last tour leaving on the 29th of September. I looked online and seen that September is when it starts getting colder in Canada with Vancouver having an average temp of 15 degrees and it raining at some point on between 7-9 days during the month.

Will be a little bit of a shock after coming from the European summer but I am looking forward to it. Hopefully with the weather cooling down I will get to see some snow!

• 30 May 2013 Morgan said

Morgan

where you from squibs? im still undecided on which weekend to hit the tour!

• 31 May 2013 squirbs said

squirbs

From Australia. I am sure you will have a good time on what ever one you decide to go on. If I could I would go a little bit earlier when the weather is a bit warmer, but as I will be in Europe for a couple of months before this trip, this is the only tour I can fit into my schedule.

• 16 Jul 2013 Morgan said

Morgan

hey squirbs, i booked this trip last week, the last weekend of september, cant wait, when do you get out to vancouver?

• 20 Jul 2013 squirbs said

squirbs

Hey Morgan. Good to hear you ended up booking on the tour now I know I am not the only one and I am looking forward to it. Sign up “meet ups” on the contiki website and then you can join the discussion forum for our group. I will getting into Vancouver 3 days before our tour starts and will be staying at the contiki hotel, then I think I have two nights booked there after we finish up and I have a week after that unplanned.

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion