Community_discussions_small  

Question

The big tiki NZ Auckland-Christchurch dept 12/8/13

22 Apr 2013 Rellemoo asked

Rellemoo

Hey who's on this tour? I am :) from Australia :)

• 24 Apr 2013 Big Josh said

Default_avatar

Gday Relle1989 . I’m going on the sweet as south tour . Which is part of the big tiki tour . Starts on the 21 of aug From Wellington to Christchurch Endinding on 30 aug . Regards JJ

• 26 Apr 2013 Big Josh said

Default_avatar

Gday Relle1989 I’m on the sweet as south tour . Which starts on 21st of Aug in Wellington . And it finishes on 30th of Aug in Christchurch . Regards JJ

• 15 May 2013 Layne said

Default_avatar

Hey I am from NSW and thinking of doing this tour. Just waiting to hear back from work whether I can take leave or not.

• 15 May 2013 Big Josh said

Default_avatar

G’day Layne i;m doing part of the big tiki tour from Wellington to Christchurch . Which starts on 21st of August . Regards JJ

• 21 Jun 2013 ACe1988 said

ACe1988

Hey all,
    I’ll be doing the Auckland to Queenstown portion, It’ll be great getting back on tour again.
    I have made a facebook group if anyone wants to join, its a great way to stay in contact with each other Pre, During and post tour.
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/121325404744768/

• 21 Jun 2013 Rellemoo said

Rellemoo

Hey just said to Join group ace1988 found it on Facebook not long to go, I’m staying in the mercue hotel I get in the Friday at 6pm

• 19 Oct 2013 tandondiva said

tandondiva

Heyy..I am doing the big tiki Auckland to Christchurch tour on 22nd dec. anyone who’s doing it here??

• 19 Oct 2013 Layne said

Default_avatar

Hey we have all just done it this past august. I went from Auckland to Christchurch aswell it was amazing

• 19 Oct 2013 tandondiva said

tandondiva

I read this somewhere that contiki holidays is all about partying and not travelling. How much of it is true?

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion