Community_discussions_small  

Question

Hi! Who is doing Spanish Spree July 10, 2011?

12 Dec 2010 Kristen15 asked

Kristen15
Hey everyone!
Wondering who has booked or is thinking of doing the Spanish Spree tour departing July 10th, 2011? I just booked and I'm hoping to meet some fellow travelers!
  • 21 Mar 2011 Sarah-thomlinson said

Sarah-thomlinson

Hey! i am also going on this tour – i am a solo traveller from Brisbane Australia!! do you have facebook?

• 21 Mar 2011 Kristen15 said

Kristen15

Hi Sarah! Nice to meet you and glad to hear that you are going! I am from Buffalo, New York. Yes, I am on facebook. Here is my link: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=148600221 (i think that should work, lol). So look me up on there and we can chat some more!

Kristen

• 10 Apr 2011 hollyweirdo said

hollyweirdo

Hey, guys! I might go on this tour. I did they European Whirl in 2007 with a friend but I may go solo on this tour. I’m Kelly and I’m from NJ. Are you guys going solo? I’m kind of nervous to do so but I’ve always wanted to see Spain.

• 19 Apr 2011 Krystal said

Default_avatar

Hey Guys…just wondering if you mean the 11th of July??
    I am doing this trip with a friend and we are both 24 from Sydney!!
    So very excited!!

• 20 Apr 2011 Sarah-thomlinson said

Sarah-thomlinson

yeah – the 11th!

• 20 Apr 2011 Explorer1246067 said

Default_avatar

Hi

I am going on the one on the 11th. I did a contiki tour 2 years ago to Greece and loved every second of it. Am very excited too!

• 22 Apr 2011 Kristen15 said

Kristen15

Hey, nice to meet you guys who are also going :) I am 26, from New York, and I am going with a friend on this tour. I did another European tour 2 years ago and went solo and had an awesome time. I am so excited for Spain and Ibiza! Less than 3 months now!

• 23 Apr 2011 hollyweirdo said

hollyweirdo

So I ended up booking the tour guys! It’s official! I’m pretty excited still kind of nervous that I’m going solo but it should be fun right? :)

• 23 Apr 2011 Kristen15 said

Kristen15

Kelly, don’t worry about it, you’ll have a great time :) A lot of people go solo and you’ll get to know people pretty quickly because you spend so much time together on the tour.

• 16 May 2011 Amira said

Amira

Hi guys,

me and my friend are most likely booking this tour in the next few days… we are doing the running of the bulls in pamplona then heading to madrid just before the tour starts..

• 17 May 2011 Kat said

Default_avatar

Hi Everyone!

I may be booking this tour with my boyfriend in the next couple of days and just wanted to say hello! I have done a few Contiki tours in the past, and have always traveled solo. This will be the first time I’m going with someone. We are both from NY and are excited about going to Spain. Hopefully everything will be booked by the weekend. This tour looks like a blast, and I look forward to meeting you all!

• 18 May 2011 Amira said

Amira

all booked in for this tour guys!

• 20 May 2011 Explorer1246067 said

Default_avatar

Ola Muchacho’s :)

I have created a facebook group for all of us that are going on this trip. We did it on our last Contiki and it was great cos we got to know a few of the people before we even went on the trip. The group is called Spanish Spree 11th July. Have a great weekend everyone x

• 20 May 2011 hollyweirdo said

hollyweirdo

Hey, awesome idea Explorer! I just requested to join. :)

• 22 May 2011 MR JONES said

Default_avatar

Hey guys just checking in Im all booked for this tour cant wait!!!!

• 22 May 2011 Kristen15 said

Kristen15

Yea, great idea for the facebook group, I just requested to join too :)

• 5 Jun 2011 Explorer1191283 said

Default_avatar

Hola! I recently signed up for the Spanish Spree and I will be traveling solo. My name is Jonela and I’m 26 from Connecticut, U.S. Really excited and looking forward to meeting everyone! :)

• 10 Jun 2011 lida333 said

Default_avatar

hi guys :) im doing this tour too,My name is Lida, im 19 from perth, australia and its my first contiki tour and ill be doing it solo-im so pumped! i just requested to join to group too :)

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion