Community_discussions_small  

Question

Is Anyone doing Thai Island Hopper East 21/09/13

23 Apr 2013 AlanaStewartx asked

AlanaStewartx

Hey Guys.. Is anyone doing Thai Island Hopper East - 21/09/13?

• 30 Apr 2013 Makinka said

Makinka

Hiya…thinking of taking one of those trips but still not sure as I am traveling myself

• 1 May 2013 AlanaStewartx said

AlanaStewartx

Hey…. I’m all booked … Travelling myself as well! Should be good :D

• 3 May 2013 Makinka said

Makinka

How does it work…do you have to book ur own hotel?

• 3 May 2013 AlanaStewartx said

AlanaStewartx

You just need to book your tour then all the accommodation is included all you need to then is your flights.

• 14 Jul 2013 rjsummo said

rjsummo

Hey I am doing the tour on the 21st of Sept. Cant wait :) Also travelling by myself

• 15 Jul 2013 AlanaStewartx said

AlanaStewartx

Hey… Are you.. Have you booked it yet? I know cant wait its dragging in :D

• 15 Jul 2013 rjsummo said

rjsummo

Yeah Alana I’ve booked. I did the Island Hopper West earlier in the year and had an amazing time so can’t wait :)

• 15 Jul 2013 Abuzar said

Abuzar

Hey guys!i am signing up for the same.so excited. I am also thinking to do thailand west afterwards.is it a good idea? Which one is better?

• 17 Jul 2013 rjsummo said

rjsummo

Hey Abuzar I can only speak for the West Hopper but it is definiteley worth doing. Phi Phi island is amazing! You should be able to do both they are only short tours. you might just have to pace yourself a little though :)

• 17 Jul 2013 Abuzar said

Abuzar

Thanks buddy, What about the weather?i just read sept and oct are the most rainy seasons of the year!

• 17 Jul 2013 AlanaStewartx said

AlanaStewartx

• 17 Jul 2013 AlanaStewartx said

AlanaStewartx

Hey… I’m doing 3 Contiki’s in a row with a few places in between so should be ok!!! I’m not to bothered about the weather lol.

• 15 Aug 2013 Clint said

Clint

Hey! I’m doing this tour aswell. Its getting close now!! I’m also travelling by myself and have been to Thailand before.. Is anyone in Bangkok a few days earlier before the tour starts?

• 16 Aug 2013 AlanaStewartx said

AlanaStewartx

Hi Clint.. That’s good.. I know really can’t wait…. Nah I am going to Hong Kong first so don’t arrive Koh Samui until the 21st.

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.