Community_discussions_small  

Comment

Tour leaving 3rd September!!

19 Mar 2007 Amy 84 said

Default_avatar
Hi i am travelling with a friend on the 3rd September. Im 22 and will turn 23 the first day of the tour, my friend is 21.
Would love to hear from anyone else going on the same tour as this will be both of our first contiki and our first overseas holiday!!
  • 20 Mar 2007 Amy 84 said

Default_avatar

Hey
    I am from Australia. My friend and i both live in Sydney. HOw old are you and your sisters?

• 23 Mar 2007 Amy 84 said

Default_avatar

Hey Tanya

We will be in London for two days before the tour begins – planning on seeing some sites and relaxing a bit before we get going!
    We are so excited!!

• 1 Apr 2007 Kirsten said

Default_avatar

Hey,
    i am doing this tour and it will be my first contiki tour, but second time overseas. i am 20, (turning 21 as soon as i get back home from tour) from brisbane australia, and will be going solo, so looking to get in touch with some fellow travellers. i am also doing the check out london for 2 days before the tour. i’m excited and cant wait! Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 2 Apr 2007 Amy 84 said

Default_avatar

Hey
    We were thinking about doing the check out London package after the tour has finished. We are so excited about going as neither of us has been overseas at all – the closest for me is going to Tasmania next week lol!
    We have been getting plenty of advice from a mate who went on Contiki a few weeks ago!!
    We’ll see ya there and if you wanna chat my email is sweet_amy84@hotmail.com

• 15 Apr 2007 fiona* said

Default_avatar

hey guys! i am on this tour too. ill be 21 by the start of the tour and my two best friends who are coming are 20. we’re all from Adelaide. i’ve travelled a bit but this will be my first time to Europe and my first contiki. im so excited and would love to hear from anyone on the same tour! email me at spider_lilly@hotmail.com if you wanna chat! see you guys soon!

• 30 May 2007 oscar said

Default_avatar

Hey all!
    Me and my mate ross are now on this trip! We are both from New Zealand and we both will be turning 23 whilst on tour! Been to aussie a few times but this is my first time to Europe. Arriving in London on the 31 August so would be kewl to hear from others on this trip!
    See you soonish!

• 6 Jun 2007 hollyrenee88 said

Default_avatar

Hey,
    I’m also on this tour. 18 from Perth, WA and travelling on my own single self. Can’t wait!!! My email is hbyrne88@hotmail.com so email me if you want. Would love to meet anyone coming along on this Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 6 Jun 2007 Jody said

Default_avatar

Woo hoo!

I’ll be doing this tour too. First contiki tour and first time overseas.

Arrive in London on 1st Sept then will be hanging around UK/Europe indefinitely afterwards.

Would love to get to know some ppl before the trip. I’m a 25yo female from Sydney. Email is jjooddyy@hotmail.com.

See you soon!

• 6 Jun 2007 Kirsten said

Default_avatar

hey everyone…just thought id drop my email down if ur keen to get into contact, if i havent already contacted you. talk or see yas all soon Big Grin<!--graemlin::D--> not long to go now!

kmcooper_@hotmail.com

cya. Kirsten

• 12 Jun 2007 Toasty said

Default_avatar

Hello!!
    Seems likes theres a few girls on this tour not complaining tho lol. Me and a mate are travelling aswell, im 22 and he’s 20, we’re both from Adelaide. This will be my third time to europe, done a lot of the UK but i cant wait to see more of Europe. We are goin to Maylasia and Thailand on t5he way and get to London on 1st Sep. If anyone wants to hav a chat feel free to get in touch!!!
    toasty214@hotmail.com

• 12 Jun 2007 Teddy said

Default_avatar

WWEEOO.

Hows it goin, ill be travellin with my mate (toastie), second time overseas, looking forward to doing it all over again. If anyone wants to chat etc just email me,

bigluke_21@hotmail.com
    Latazzzz

• 16 Jun 2007 Kate said

Default_avatar

hey, im on the tour to, going bymself, im katie 21 and from canberra.. love to talk to anyone else thats going!
    email is katiebear69_@hotmail.com

• 22 Jun 2007 amanda111 said

Default_avatar

Hey
    Hows things? My name is Amanda and i’m going on this tour with my friend Amy. Would be great to talk to people before the tour so If anyone wants to chat my email address is amandab115@hotmail.com
    Not long now!!
    Cya

• 25 Jun 2007 Tamara said

Default_avatar

Hi, My name is Tamara and I’m doing this tour solo! I’m 20 but will be turning 21 in November. This tour is my 21st present to myself. This is the first time overseas, so I’m a little nervous but really excited at the same time.
    If anyone wants to chat my email is t_lagos4@hotmail.com
    See you in September

• 27 Jun 2007 sparky said

Default_avatar

HEY,
    Im spiro 26 yrs old from Sydney, Australia and im heading overseas for the first time im leaving on july 4th going to greece and from there i will go to london for the tour im going with my brother and cousin they are 24 and 25 if u like email me at spyro.p@hotmail.com
    Look forward to meeting all of you

• 16 Jul 2007 Hawkie said

Default_avatar

Hi Everyone,

Please help me so that I can join this tour. I am few weeks past 38 and Contiki will allow me to join the Europe Tour only if I find another person below 35 to sign up the tour together.
    Anyone got any idea how I can do this ??? Frowner<!--graemlin::(-->

I really want to join Contiki’s tour as it would be so fun and interesting. Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->
    Please help me …. Tks.

• 14 Aug 2007 KelsBallinger said

Default_avatar

Hey Everyone

My Names Kelly, Me and my man Nela are going on this tour! We are both from New Zealand, he is Tongan/Tokelaun, any more PIs going on this tour???. Been living in scotland for the last 10months! Nela is 27, Im 23, and we both lived in Wellington! Anybody else from Welly?

We looking forward to seeing more of europe! Only been to Greek Islands so far….. Cant wait to meet eveybody Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

kels

• 14 Aug 2007 KelsBallinger said

Default_avatar

Hey there, Wat part of greece you going to? We went to Rhodes Island a couple of months ago! The greek people are so nice and friendly.. Youl luv it!

kels

quote:
    Originally posted by sparky:
    HEY,
    Im spiro 26 yrs old from Sydney, Australia and im heading overseas for the first time im leaving on july 4th going to greece and from there i will go to london for the tour im going with my brother and cousin they are 24 and 25 if u like email me at spyro.p@hotmail.com
    Look forward to meeting all of you

• 14 Aug 2007 kt pi said

Default_avatar

hey everyone,
    i’m kate and i’m going on this tour with my friend claire. i’m 22 and she is 20 and we are from wellington, new zealand.
    this is my first time overseas but am living in dublin at the moment.
    can’t wait to meet everyone!
    my email is katy_pie85@hotmail.com if anyone wants to chat.

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion