Community_discussions_small  

Question

Italian Espresso - Venice to Rome Bus?

24 Apr 2013 matthew asked

matthew

Hi, I'm not sure if I should take the bus back to rome after the tour ends in venice, since it's a long ride back to rome. My flight leaves from rome the next day. Can anyone comment on the bus ride back to rome? Would flying or taking a train to Rome for around $70 be better instead? Either option would give me more time in rome than taking the bus back, around 5 hours more.

Thanks

• 2 Jan 2014 bnunez88 said

bnunez88

I did a tour one time when it ended in Paris and I accidently booked with the entended stay, so I had to take the tour bus back to London, thought well at least I can go do more sight seeing in London but by the time I got back into London it was late not much I could do since my flight would be the following day. I recommend not doing a bus ride. but thats just me why waste 5 hours on a bus when you could spend those in venice, and easily take a speed train to a neighboring city like milan. Im going on the italian expresso in March 2014 and Im flying out of Venice. since it ends there, no sense in heading back to Rome.

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.