Community_discussions_small  

Question

Eastern Discovery Aug 17th-30th???

24 Apr 2013 Michelle asked

Michelle

Hey everyone!!! Anybody looking to do the Eastern Discovery beginning in New Orleans Aug 17th to 30th?? I am SOOOOO excited and will be booking this pretty quick!

• 2 May 2013 Katha said

Default_avatar

Hi Michelle,
    I also booked the Eastern Discovery during that time. I’m also very excited and I’m looking forward to get started and meeting everybody!!

• 2 May 2013 Michelle said

Michelle

I can’t wait!! Same here!! Are you also staying a night before the tour in New Orleans? I’m flying in from Vancouver so I need to arrive a day early!

• 3 May 2013 Katha said

Default_avatar

Yes, I’m arriving on August 16th, as I’m flying in from Frankfurt over some other destination to New Orleans :-) So, are you staying in the same hotel we’re booked in for the trip for your additional night? That’s what I did, to keep things simple :-)

• 3 May 2013 Michelle said

Michelle

Ohh awesome! I love Germany! I have a friend that lives in Koln! I did bookmy extra night at the hotel we are booked in for our trip as well! The Whitney Wyndham hotel right? I’m super excited!!

• 3 May 2013 Michelle said

Michelle

Oh awesome! Sorry I’m a little confused so you are from Frankfurt? Or just flying out of there? Yes I am staying the hotel used by the tour! I have to book my flight still though so I have no clue what time I would check in at. I have done some research and the earliest I would get there is like 11pm

• 1 Jun 2013 Nicole said

Nicole

Hi! My friend and I are booked on this tour, we arrive the day before and are staying in the same hotel the night before the tour leaves. Looking forward to meeting everyone :)

• 5 Jun 2013 Michelle said

Michelle

Great!! Ya I am super excited to meet everyone as well!!

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.