Community_discussions_small  

Question

Eastern Discovery Aug 17th-30th???

24 Apr 2013 Michelle asked

Michelle

Hey everyone!!! Anybody looking to do the Eastern Discovery beginning in New Orleans Aug 17th to 30th?? I am SOOOOO excited and will be booking this pretty quick!

• 2 May 2013 Katha said

Default_avatar

Hi Michelle,
    I also booked the Eastern Discovery during that time. I’m also very excited and I’m looking forward to get started and meeting everybody!!

• 2 May 2013 Michelle said

Michelle

I can’t wait!! Same here!! Are you also staying a night before the tour in New Orleans? I’m flying in from Vancouver so I need to arrive a day early!

• 3 May 2013 Katha said

Default_avatar

Yes, I’m arriving on August 16th, as I’m flying in from Frankfurt over some other destination to New Orleans :-) So, are you staying in the same hotel we’re booked in for the trip for your additional night? That’s what I did, to keep things simple :-)

• 3 May 2013 Michelle said

Michelle

Ohh awesome! I love Germany! I have a friend that lives in Koln! I did bookmy extra night at the hotel we are booked in for our trip as well! The Whitney Wyndham hotel right? I’m super excited!!

• 3 May 2013 Michelle said

Michelle

Oh awesome! Sorry I’m a little confused so you are from Frankfurt? Or just flying out of there? Yes I am staying the hotel used by the tour! I have to book my flight still though so I have no clue what time I would check in at. I have done some research and the earliest I would get there is like 11pm

• 1 Jun 2013 Nicole said

Nicole

Hi! My friend and I are booked on this tour, we arrive the day before and are staying in the same hotel the night before the tour leaves. Looking forward to meeting everyone :)

• 5 Jun 2013 Michelle said

Michelle

Great!! Ya I am super excited to meet everyone as well!!

• 15 Feb 2015 Leah said

Leah

Hi guys, I’m also booked in on this tour should be fantastic.
    I’m also staying in the same hotel the night before the tour

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion