Community_discussions_small  

Comment

Fellow travellers doing European Discovery(Winter)

25 Apr 2013 GeeHandley said

GeeHandley

Hey! I know it is probably a little bit early, but is anyone out there doing the European Discovery(Winter) starting on 10th of December to 21 of December this year? I am doing it with a friend and we are really keen to meet anyone else who will be on the tour with us :)

Cheers!
Gee

• 7 May 2013 julia said

Default_avatar

Hi there,
    My boyfriend and I have just booked this tour – we are from Melbourne AUS. Should be great, can’t wait!
    Julia

• 7 May 2013 GeeHandley said

GeeHandley

Hi Julia!
    My friend, Tyler and I are from Bendigo, Vic!
    I am pretty excited too!
    Is it your first trip overseas?

• 10 May 2013 Steph said

Steph

Hey guys,
    My cousin Sarah and I are doing this tour, we just checked in today (also from Melbourne)!
    Is anyone going to be travelling around Europe before or after the tour? We will be travelling around for a month afterwards, we’re curious as to if anyone else is.
    Super excited to meet everyone, it’s gonna be awesome fun :D
    -Steph

• 10 May 2013 GeeHandley said

GeeHandley

Hi Steph!
    My friend Tyler and I are planning on doing the tour of Austria/Slovakia/Hungary after the tour.
    We are planning on staying in England for a week or so as we both have family there.
    Just wondering if you are interested in adding each other on facebook?

• 12 May 2013 julia said

Default_avatar

We are doing Christmas with family, then some time in London. First Contiki but we’ve been overseas before.
    Is this your first trip overseas for you guys?
    -Julia

• 12 May 2013 Steph said

Steph

Wow, back to back tours, that’s nuts! Should be good, though.
    Sarah and I will be staying in London for a few days before the tour, and then travelling through France, Spain, Scotland and Ireland for a little under a month after the tour.
    I’ve been to Germany before as part of a school trip in 2008, and I went to New York with my Dad last year. This will be my first Contiki, though, and I’m looking forward to going overseas without parents or teachers supervising.
    Sure, I’m happy to add anyone from this trip on facebook, because I assume it’ll happen sooner or later!

• 14 May 2013 GeeHandley said

GeeHandley

This will be my first overseas trip, so I am a little excited but scared especially as this year seems to be going super quick! :O Hopefully the first of many though

• 28 Jul 2013 Humphrer17* said

Humphrer17*

Hey Guys :)
    Amy from Johannesburg, South Africa here :)
    This is my first overseas trip alone so I’m excited for the adventure :)
    I’ll be in London about 2 days before the tour and 2 day after so maybe I’ll meet some of you beforehand? :)
    Can’t wait to meet all of you! :)
    Let the countdown begin :P

• 28 Jul 2013 GeeHandley said

GeeHandley

Hey Amy, which hotel are you staying at? My friend and I are at the the Royal for 2 days before the tour :)

• 29 Jul 2013 Humphrer17* said

Humphrer17*

Hi Gee
    I’m staying at the Royal as well from 8 December so maybe meet up then? :)

• 30 Jul 2013 GeeHandley said

GeeHandley

Hey! That would be awesome, my friend, Tyler and I will be there on the 8th too :) sounds good!

• 30 Jul 2013 Humphrer17* said

Humphrer17*

That would be awesome! :)

• 4 Aug 2013 Steph said

Steph

Hey, Amy! I’m so excited that there’s finally a non-Australian who’s checked in (not that I have anything against Australians, we’re awesome too, but I was looking forward to a little diversity).
    Sarah and I will be in London from the 6th December. We haven’t quite sorted out our accommodation yet, but we were hoping to be in the Royal at least the night before.

• 5 Aug 2013 Humphrer17* said

Humphrer17*

Hey Steph!
    Haha…. :D And here I am glad that there’s a whole lot of Australians on the tour :)
    I’m glad then that I can be some type of entertainment for you Aussies :) :P
    Awesome! Wherever you guys decide to stay, we should all meet up once we get there :) Would be really great to make some friends before the tour even starts :)
    Can’t believe in few months time we’ll all finally meet each other :)

• 6 Aug 2013 Steph said

Steph

I know! Clock’s ticking, I’m getting way too excited :D

• 6 Aug 2013 Steph said

Steph

I know! Clock’s ticking, I’m getting way too excited :D

• 6 Aug 2013 GeeHandley said

GeeHandley

This year went way too quick!

• 17 Aug 2013 Matt said

Matt

Hey guys,
    I haven’t decided on the 8-19 or the 10-21
    but this conversation may be the decider…
    I’m in Europe from ~6th december through to ~10th February :)

• 20 Aug 2013 Shameem said

Shameem

Hi guys, I am planning a Tour in West Europe including France, Spain, Italy, Switzerland, Austria,Germany, Denmark, Netherlands and Belgium. Budget within 2000-3500 $. Time frame 05th April to 26 may 2014. Dates are adjustable. hope not to have a solo tour. Feel free to email me eurotoursummer2014@gmail.com or facebook : https://www.facebook.com/abdullah.shameem

• 24 Aug 2013 Steph said

Steph

Wow, Matt, huge trip! I thought I was staying a while and I’m leaving on the 19th January

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion