Community_discussions_small  

Comment

Hotel Check in - Day 1

6 Nov 2010 bianca101 said

Default_avatar
I'm about to embark on my first Contiki trip in a few weeks (Vietnam Highlights). I get in a day earlier and am staying at a different hotel for that night, but I'm just wondering about checking in to the hotel for the trip? My check out is by midday - does anyone know if I would be able to check in to the hotel at the start of my trip before the group meeting that night? Or do I have to wait until after the meeting so I can meet my room mate and stuff? Hope this makes sense!
  • 6 Nov 2010 Amy_1688 said

Amy_1688

This makes sense.. im interested in seeing any reponses too actually my friend and i are going on this tour in march and are going to vietnam a few days earlier so we are trying to decide whether to stay at the contiki hotel or not Smiler<!--graemlin::)--> this may help us decide Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 8 Nov 2010 bianca101 said

Default_avatar

Thanks Praha…I knew it would be simple, but since it’s my first time on Contiki and first time travelling alone I started to doubt myself!

• 13 Nov 2010 Matthew Hogg said

Default_avatar

Check into the hotel before the group orientation. You find that you don’t waste much time from leaving the group orientation and going out for dinner.

• 30 Nov 2010 Michelle said

Default_avatar

Hi, I too am arriving early on this tour in december and I going to the hotel (the same one where we start) and I was advised that we can just check in and have that room as soon as we arrive!

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion