Hotel Check in - Day 1

6 Nov 2010 bianca101 said

I'm about to embark on my first Contiki trip in a few weeks (Vietnam Highlights). I get in a day earlier and am staying at a different hotel for that night, but I'm just wondering about checking in to the hotel for the trip? My check out is by midday - does anyone know if I would be able to check in to the hotel at the start of my trip before the group meeting that night? Or do I have to wait until after the meeting so I can meet my room mate and stuff? Hope this makes sense!
  • 6 Nov 2010 Amy_1688 said

This makes sense.. im interested in seeing any reponses too actually my friend and i are going on this tour in march and are going to vietnam a few days earlier so we are trying to decide whether to stay at the contiki hotel or not Smiler<!--graemlin::)--> this may help us decide Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 8 Nov 2010 bianca101 said

Thanks Praha…I knew it would be simple, but since it’s my first time on Contiki and first time travelling alone I started to doubt myself!

• 13 Nov 2010 Matthew Hogg said

Check into the hotel before the group orientation. You find that you don’t waste much time from leaving the group orientation and going out for dinner.

• 30 Nov 2010 Michelle said

Hi, I too am arriving early on this tour in december and I going to the hotel (the same one where we start) and I was advised that we can just check in and have that room as soon as we arrive!

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.